Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Blackcat or Anyone?
JeepGirl6 11:17 AM 04-19-2013
How do I become a member of the forum where everyone posts pictures of their child care rooms? Thanks
GoodKarma 11:30 AM 04-19-2013
You ask BlackCat
Blackcat31 11:36 AM 04-19-2013
Originally Posted by JeepGirl6:
How do I become a member of the forum where everyone posts pictures of their child care rooms? Thanks
I sent you an invite.
mema 11:36 AM 04-19-2013
The decor group? You go under the community tab at the top of the screen. Click on the decor group and then join group. ( I think, been awhile)
Texasjeepgirl 11:42 AM 04-19-2013
I guess I don't log in often enough..... or read enough... to know about this..
May I also have an invite?
and maybe a TUTORIAL on how to post pics.. because I have NEVER figured that out..

KnoxMom 11:43 AM 04-19-2013
I've checked out the group, but haven't figured out how to join either!
Blackcat31 11:48 AM 04-19-2013
Originally Posted by Texasjeepgirl:
I guess I don't log in often enough..... or read enough... to know about this..
May I also have an invite?
and maybe a TUTORIAL on how to post pics.. because I have NEVER figured that out..
I sent you an invite to the group.

Here are the instructions for posting photos/albums Taken from the FAQ section of the forum. (if you need help, just let me know. I thought it was confusing at first too but have it figured out now....for the most part )

How do I use albums?

As a member, you can create Albums of images that are linked to your public profile. Albums can be created by visiting the User Control Panel, and clicking on the 'Pictures & Albums' link, and then clicking on 'Add Album'.

Each album can have a title ('Joe's Holiday to Nepal'), a description ('A bunch of photos from my recent adventure') and can be of three different types: Public, Private or Profile.

Public albums can be viewed by anyone
Private albums can only be viewed by site staff (moderators, administrators) and your Friends and Contacts (info)
Profile albums are viewable only by you. However, you can use the images to customize your public profile (info)
How do I upload pictures?

Once you've created an album you can upload images to it. Simply view the album and click on 'Upload Pictures'.

You'll have the option to give each picture a caption, and to set one image as the Album cover, which will be displayed on the public profile. To delete an album or edit the title, description or album type, click on 'Edit Album'. To delete an image, or to edit a caption or change the album cover, click on 'Edit Pictures'.

All members who have access to your album images can comment on them, in a similar way to Visitor Messages (more info). You can delete any image comments from your albums, and report inappropriate messages to moderators.

When you have uploaded a picture, you can place it in your posts by using the BB code text that is displayed below the image when you view it at full size.

Blackcat31 11:49 AM 04-19-2013
Originally Posted by KnoxMom:
I've checked out the group, but haven't figured out how to join either!
I'll send you an invite right now
Brooksie 01:32 PM 04-19-2013
can I get an invite too?
BBDC 01:07 PM 04-20-2013
id love an invite too! Ive been trying to find the decor group. thanks!
Tags:decor
Reply Up