Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Made Me Cry...
coolconfidentme 04:22 AM 12-24-2013
I’m not really a holiday type person due to personal reasons & I was feeling a little down last night. A couple of packages came & I thought they were just books I ordered. I opened them up & to my surprise one was from a parent who has moved away. The package had 3 pair of DC Comics running socks & a note. It said, “Just wanted to add to your sock collection. Thank you for everything you have done for our family. We wish you & XXX a very Merry Christmas!” I’m still wiping the tears away thinking about it. She made my month…
Laurel 04:27 AM 12-24-2013
Originally Posted by coolconfidentme:
I’m not really a holiday type person due to personal reasons & I was feeling a little down last night. A couple of packages came & I thought they were just books I ordered. I opened them up & to my surprise one was from a parent who has moved away. The package had 3 pair of DC Comics running socks & a note. It said, “Just wanted to add to your sock collection. Thank you for everything you have done for our family. We wish you & XXX a very Merry Christmas!” I’m still wiping the tears away thinking about it. She made my month…
Oh wow, that is sooo nice.

Laurel
GoodKarma 05:40 AM 12-24-2013
That is so wonderful! Only other providers can know how it feels to have families remember and appreciate us!
coolconfidentme 05:55 AM 12-24-2013
It's hard for me this time of year. This warmed my heart to no end....
snbauser 06:10 AM 12-24-2013
That's awesome!!
Josiegirl 08:02 AM 12-24-2013
What a nice, and sounds much-needed, surprise for you!
Hope loads of smiles come your way this week!
sahm1225 10:54 AM 12-24-2013
Awwww!! That gave me the chills.

<<hugs>>
momofsix 08:22 PM 12-27-2013
That is so sweet-I'm glad your Holiday was brightened a bit by such a thoughtful gesture. I always am burdened when there's so much laughter and joy "talk" during the holidays because they really are such a hard time for so many people. Praying you continue to feel the joy that this kind gift brought you.
Reply Up