Daycare.com Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 08-08-2014, 09:26 AM
New Daycare.com Member

Default Create your Own Nanny Agency

The objective of this business idea is simple: create a child care agency to recruit and train a group of professional nurses to offer service i.e. Teacher Nanny. This service must be delivered at home.

First, you should know that the work of the Teacher Nanny is to perform various learning activities with the infant or child who allows you to have a fun and educational time at the same time. These can be songs, games or other activities that involve keeping their attention.

All these activities must be conducted through didactic novel that develop both the creative aspects such as cognitive of each child.

You have to be picky about choosing your personal because they depend on the complete delivery of good service and the image of your company.

Therefore, the nannies who work for your agency must hold a university degree or be about to obtain it. They can be educators, educational psychologists, nurses or psychologists. They must go through a series of psychological to enter your company tests.

This service implements the concept defined as early stimulation the application has become a very popular trend in the field of early care. This is because there are experts who say it is very useful to ease their way to success in the future. Still, there are numerous Agencies say Nanny Agency San Diego nanny services etc which will help you out regarding to babysitting aspects.

Last edited by Blackcat31; 08-08-2014 at 10:27 AM.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:25 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

An Agency full of people with the job title "Nurse Psychologist Teacher Babysitter Nanny"? I am exhausted thinking about it...

Would it pay well?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wha facepalm.jpg (4.7 KB, 0 views)
Old 08-08-2014, 10:30 AM
Daycare.com Member

I can't imagine being able to afford that person to be my nanny. They have to be able to pay for all those years of college somehow, I am thinking the hourly rate would be very high.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmaforhelp View Post
The objective of this business idea is simple: create a child care agency to recruit and train a group of professional nurses to offer service i.e. Teacher Nanny. This service must be delivered at home.

First, you should know that the work of the Teacher Nanny is to perform various learning activities with the infant or child who allows you to have a fun and educational time at the same time. These can be songs, games or other activities that involve keeping their attention.

All these activities must be conducted through didactic novel that develop both the creative aspects such as cognitive of each child.

You have to be picky about choosing your personal because they depend on the complete delivery of good service and the image of your company.

Therefore, the nannies who work for your agency must hold a university degree or be about to obtain it. They can be educators, educational psychologists, nurses or psychologists. They must go through a series of psychological to enter your company tests.

This service implements the concept defined as early stimulation the application has become a very popular trend in the field of early care. This is because there are experts who say it is very useful to ease their way to success in the future. Still, there are numerous Agencies say Nanny Agency San Diego nanny services etc which will help you out regarding to babysitting aspects.
Please contact the owner and admin of this site before posting anything relating to advertising.

The contact info for the owner/admin can be found here http://daycare.com/forum/member.php?u=1
Old 08-08-2014, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcat31 View Post
Please contact the owner and admin of this site before posting anything relating to advertising.

The contact info for the owner/admin can be found here http://daycare.com/forum/member.php?u=1
Old 08-08-2014, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcat31 View Post

Yeah, and if you're going to do it in English...do it in English...not gibberish. Thank you, mystery translation program.

Tags
activities for kids, after school activities, summer camp