Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Yes, I Am Soon to Be a Millionaire and Can Quit Daycare
sharlan 10:22 AM 11-14-2016
Federal Bureau of Investigation
(FBI)
Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
J.Edgar.Hoover Building Washington Dc
Customers Service Hours / Monday To Saturday
Office Hours Monday To Saturday:

Dear Beneficiary,

We hope this notification arrives meeting your good health and mind.Series of meetings have been held over the past 7 months with the secretary general of the United Nations Organization. This ended 3 days ago. It is obvious that you have not received your fund which is to the tune of 10.3M) million due to past corrupt Governmental Officials who almost held the fund to themselves for their selfish reason and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your fund. For more information do get back to us.

The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation have successfully passed a mandate to the government of the states the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to you and other individuals and organizations who have been found not to have receive their Contract Sum, Lottery/, Inheritance.

we are happy to inform you that based on our recommendation your outstanding contract inheritance funds of over-due payment in tone of USD 10.3M) has been credited in your favor in Citibank. Having said all this, we will further advise that you go ahead in dealing with the Citibank, IL accordingly as we will be monitoring all their activities with you as well as your correspondence at all levels.

NOTE: There are numerous scam emails on the internet, impostors impersonating names and images. We therefore warn our dear citizens to be very careful with any claim email you receive prior to these irregularities so that they do not fall victim to this ugly circumstance anymore.

And should in case you are already dealing with anybody or office claiming that you have a payment with them, you are to STOP further contact with them immediately in your best interest and contact the real bank (Citibank) only where your fund is laying, with the below information:

Bank Name: Citibank
Address: 2022 South Archer Ave, Chicago, IL USA.
Attn: Lambert Donelson
(Remittance Director)
E-mail:lambertdonelson010@gmail.com

Contact the bank today and furnish them with this information below for processing of your payment/funds
accordingly.
FULL NAME:
CURRENT ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER:

NOTE: In your best interest, any message that does not come from the above email address should be nullified and avoided immediately for security reasons. Meanwhile, we will advise that you contact the Citibank office in Illinois immediately with the above email address and request that they attend to your payment file as directed so as to enable you receive your payment/fund accordingly.

Ensure you follow all directives from Citibank as this will further help hasten up the whole payment process in regards to the transfer of your fund to you as designated. Also have in mind that the Citibank equally has their own protocol of operation as stipulated on their banking terms.

All modalities has already been worked out before you were contacted and note that we will be monitoring all your dealings with them as you proceed so you don't have anything to worry about. All we require from you henceforth is an update so as to enable us be on track with you and the Citibank. Without wasting much time, we will want you to contact them immediately with the above email address and phone number so as to enable them attend to your case accordingly without any further delay as time is already running out.

Should in case you need any more information in regards to this notification, feel free to get back to us via email so that we can brief you more as we are here to guide you during and after this project has been completely perfected and you have received your payment/fund as stated.

Thank you very much for your anticipated co-operation.
BEST REGARDS,

James B. Comey
Federal Bureau of Investigation.
J. Edgar Hoover Building
601,4th Street,
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.
20535-0001, USA
E-mail: fbicriminvestigation@mail2washington.com
childcaremom 10:26 AM 11-14-2016

I got a similar text. Mine was only for $260 000, though. Not worth my time to respond.
lovemydaycare0912 02:06 PM 11-14-2016
Oh gosh lol . Don't forget to state hah
Michael 02:38 PM 11-14-2016
Send it to the FBI.
Denali 03:40 PM 11-14-2016
I worked at a bank for 3 years. You would not believe how many people believe these are true. Had a person (a friend of a friend actually) send a check of $3,000 to one with promises of a HUGE return ($50,000 and the $3000 was taxes they had to pay before they could get it...).

Closed their account with The bank that they were at because they told him it was a scam, but you know, the branch manager was just angry they weren't getting the money. 🙄

So they came to the bank I worked at with the $50,000 check, explained what was up, became angry that my manager also refused to cash it (the person had an account with us also...) and stormed out after closing it because we were being unfair.

Last I heard from my friend that they did finally find a bank to cash it (probably lied about where it came from) and promptly spent it. Only to have the check come back as fake. New shiny truck got reclaimed and they were Nightmare inducing in the red $$ wise...
sharlan 03:51 PM 11-14-2016
My fil was an intelligent man. After we put him in a home for Alzheimer's, we found Western Union receipts totalling over $120 THOUSAND dollars in his desk drawer. Each receipt was for $11k or $12k.

My dh managed to stop a couple scams. I stopped the last one. He was supposed to meet two women at his bank. I notified the bank. I called the phone company and after talking to him for 15 minutes they immediately changed his phone number. I also put in a change of address at the post office that night sending all of his mail to dh's sister.
Mom2Two 09:44 PM 11-14-2016
In my mil's case it was one of my bil's that cleaned her out. He convinced his parents to give him a big % of their retirement to buy land and cosign to start an expensive business, which ended up having many problems. But he didn't want to call it quits and kept going back to her again and again, secretly, until he had taken over a million, and she only had her house left and 8000 cash.

We didn't find out until she had a mild stroke and finally began asking DH for help with her finances.

I try not to think how different things might have turned out for us if she'd invested the money in CDs or mutual funds.

My husband is now her guardian and conservator.
Ariana 01:17 AM 11-15-2016
So many of these scams these days and they tend to target caring people like elderly people and daycare providers. It is pathetic but they must be hitting some big targets to still be doing it after all these years

I recently watched a Dr. Phil episode about a woman being scammed by her internet "boyfriend" and it was so sad that she had no clue and even Dr. Phil had a hard time convincing her. Turns out this guy didn't even exist, it was just an elaborate scam preying on women who had lost their husbands.
grandmom 03:06 PM 11-17-2016
I remember the Dr. Phil episode! It was obvious to everyone in the audience that she was taken. But that poor woman was so sad. She's lucky she didn't loose everything.
Michael 08:02 PM 01-27-2017
An interesting graphic that was shared by the author.

Unregistered 05:43 PM 02-22-2017
This is where their from.

General IP Information
IP: 125.160.6.21
Decimal: 2107639317
Hostname: smtp-out021-sv3.telkom.net
ASN: 17974
ISP: PT Telkom Indonesia
Organization: PT Telkom Indonesia
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP