Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Can't Log In
Unregistered 12:25 PM 09-19-2017
Can't log in! It's calcare. It won't let me request a new password or do anything really. The answers to all random questions are always wrong. :/ I want to talk 😫 lol
Blackcat31 12:57 PM 09-19-2017
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Can't log in! It's calcare. It won't let me request a new password or do anything really. The answers to all random questions are always wrong. :/ I want to talk 😫 lol
I'll send you a password reset....

Let me know if it works..I'll keep checking this thread
CalCare 06:54 PM 09-19-2017
Thanks bc. No idea why it finally worked. Also, why are my answers always wrong? It's always been this way, for years. Lol I swear. Florida. FDR (old one lol), Lincoln.. Am I crazy? What is the point of the random question?
Michael 07:05 PM 09-19-2017
Originally Posted by CalCare:
Thanks bc. No idea why it finally worked. Also, why are my answers always wrong? It's always been this way, for years. Lol I swear. Florida. FDR (old one lol), Lincoln.. Am I crazy? What is the point of the random question?
We migrated from the old server to the new one yesterday. It sometimes takes up to 24 hours to propagate. That might have been the problem.
CalCare 07:52 PM 09-19-2017
Thanks Michael I really am curious what the question is for?
Blackcat31 06:04 AM 09-20-2017
Originally Posted by CalCare:
Thanks Michael I really am curious what the question is for?
The questions you have to answer are for those posting as unregistered. It helps create a barrier for spammers... those that aren't human can't answer.

Glad you got back in!!
storybookending 07:44 AM 09-20-2017
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
The questions you have to answer are for those posting as unregistered. It helps create a barrier for spammers... those that aren't human can't answer.

Glad you got back in!!
Those questions sometimes would not work, even with the correct answers, for me when I lurked as an unregistered user. Also isn't Hawaii technically the southern most state? I don't recall the question using the phrase "continental United States" but it has been awhile.
Michael 02:27 PM 09-20-2017
Originally Posted by storybookending:
Those questions sometimes would not work, even with the correct answers, for me when I lurked as an unregistered user. Also isn't Hawaii technically the southern most state? I don't recall the question using the phrase "continental United States" but it has been awhile.
I do get email from people complaining that their correct answers don't work. I've logged out and answered the question and it worked for me. Those question verifications have completely reduced spammers from foreign countries. Some do (mostly from India/Vietnam/Philippines) get through by registering bogus accounts but I usually catch and delete them when I do a daily IP check.
Tags:forum question, forum question - getting password, password
Reply Up