Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Drop-In Care for a Week
trix23 02:59 PM 07-26-2019
If a family needs drop-in care for 2 kids (4y 5y) on a Friday and then skip a week and then drop-in for a full week for both, do you quote them your Full Time rate for that or your Drop-In rate? For me, it's a difference of $180 between the 2 with drop-in care being more $.
storybookending 03:40 PM 07-26-2019
Originally Posted by trix23:
If a family needs drop-in care for 2 kids (4y 5y) on a Friday and then skip a week and then drop-in for a full week for both, do you quote them your Full Time rate for that or your Drop-In rate? For me, it's a difference of $180 between the 2 with drop-in care being more $.
Drop in rate FOR SURE
rosieteddy 05:28 PM 07-26-2019
Drop in fee.
Blackcat31 06:47 AM 07-27-2019
If a family is not enrolled as as a regularly attending family (min of 3 days per week) any care provided is billed at the drop in rate. Even if they drop in/attend a full week.

Full weekly rates are for families that actually enroll in care. (sign contract and are obligated to give notice when leaving)
e.j. 07:37 AM 07-27-2019
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
If a family is not enrolled as as a regularly attending family (min of 3 days per week) any care provided is billed at the drop in rate. Even if they drop in/attend a full week.

Full weekly rates are for families that actually enroll in care. (sign contract and are obligated to give notice when leaving)
Same here. I would charge the drop-in rate.
Tags:drop in care
Reply Up