Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>My Post Disappeared...
gkids09 01:54 PM 04-05-2011
So, about 2 hours ago, I posted a thread about kids with new siblings, and how their behavior changes....And it was there....and now it's gone.

Does anyone else see it (my computer's been acting up lately, so maybe that's it), or did it really get deleted somehow?

Thanks
Former Teacher 01:59 PM 04-05-2011
hmmm that's odd..I didn't see it in the moderator section.

I also didn't see it when I searched your posts. Are you sure that it was posted and online?
gkids09 02:05 PM 04-05-2011
Well when it posted, it automatically came up for me to view, like always. Then I went to the list of threads, and it was there. Said it had been viewed 2 times. I always check to make sure my posts DO post, and I thought that meant it did? lol

I went offline AFTER that, and when I got on just a few minutes ago to see if anyone had responded, it was gone. I searched my threads too and it wasn't there. WEIRD....Guess I'll post again!
youretooloud 02:06 PM 04-05-2011
Could you have posted it on another message board at another website? (meaning one you visit besides this one, not just that you got lost )
daycare 02:08 PM 04-05-2011
I recall seeing it and now i dont....weird....could it be that it got pushed down from all of the new post that have posted since??
gkids09 02:09 PM 04-05-2011
Originally Posted by youretooloud:
Could you have posted it on another message board at another website? (meaning one you visit besides this one, not just that you got lost )
lol I thought about that...so I checked..Nothing there either. I don't have a clue what happened! Oh well...I'll post a short and sweet version of the first one.
gkids09 02:16 PM 04-05-2011
Originally Posted by daycare:
I recall seeing it and now i dont....weird....could it be that it got pushed down from all of the new post that have posted since??
Makes me really glad to know I'm not totally losing my mind.

I can't find it..I'm glad more than just me saw it though!! ha!

I'll post another later...Everyone with advice on kids and their brand new siblings, be on the lookout.
Michael 02:30 PM 04-05-2011
Originally Posted by gkids09:
So, about 2 hours ago, I posted a thread about kids with new siblings, and how their behavior changes....And it was there....and now it's gone.

Does anyone else see it (my computer's been acting up lately, so maybe that's it), or did it really get deleted somehow?

Thanks
It was deleted by mistake. I was clearing out the pesky spam and you got caught up in it. That almost got you banned also until I caught the mistake.

It happens once in a while, sorry.
daycare 02:32 PM 04-05-2011
Originally Posted by Michael:
It was deleted by mistake. I was clearing out the pesty spam and you got caught up in it. That almost got you banned also until I caught the mistake.

lol I thought that I was losing it too. I tired to find it after she posted that it was there.
gkids09 05:54 PM 04-05-2011
Originally Posted by Michael:
It was deleted by mistake. I was clearing out the pesky spam and you got caught up in it. That almost got you banned also until I caught the mistake.

haha it's okay!! Glad you caught it. Thanks for clearing it up though!! I'll retype and repost. No big deal!!
MsMe 06:05 PM 04-05-2011
I am interested to see what you and others have to say. I have a dcb 4 who has a sibling sched to arrive thursday morning (planned c-section) and I have noticed him being extra sensitive the last week. We have a really fun 'big brother day' planned for him Thusrday (he will be at daycare all day while the parents go to the hospital.)
spud912 08:45 PM 04-05-2011
I was wondering about your post! I actually read it and refreshed the page about an hour later to see what the responses were and got an error message. I searched around for it but couldn't find it.
JeepGirl6 06:16 AM 04-07-2011
Ha.. I thought I was losing it too. I have been looking for your post for the past 5-10 minutes, because I seen it earlier and replied. I wanted to see what others said and I couldnt find it anywhere...Glad it's all cleared up, I am interested to hear what others have to say also.
cyerob 10:38 PM 06-17-2011
Me also I think my post was also deleted.
Michael 11:09 PM 06-17-2011
Originally Posted by cyerob:
Me also I think my post was also deleted.
The only time a thread will be missing is if our database had to be restored from an earlier date. It happened a couple times over the last couple months.
cyerob 03:25 AM 06-20-2011
Oh that's why. I thought someone deleted my post. Anyways thanks Michael.
Tags:forum question
Reply Up