Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>Tom I Have Your Next Business Venture...You Got My Vote!
frugalmama4 08:32 PM 02-10-2013
Ok, so after writing you with questions on using Turbo Tax...I got to thinking.

Between your many books, seminars/training's answering all of our questions here and on your blog and not to forget the work with Red Left I thought you could take a small coffee break...and design a Tax Software just for Child Care Providers. This would make a lot of people very happy

Maybe you could link it to MMK or team up with Turbo Tax...all what the heck...just go all out and write a new program just for us.

But really, Thanks Tom for all you do for us here...I feel so in-powdered by the knowledge you share.

Have a great week!
TomCopeland 04:48 PM 02-11-2013
Thanks for thinking up some new work for me!

The problem with doing tax software especially for family child care is that there aren't enough providers out there to make it financially viable. Turbo Tax and other tax software do cover family child care, but they don't go far enough to help providers. I have considered approaching these software companies and urging them to make their software more useable for providers. Maybe some day.....

Join me for a webinar “2012 Tax Changes: How to Avoid Mistakes on Your Tax Return” Tuesday, February 12th at 8:30-10:00pm Eastern Time. The cost is $25 (100% tax deductible!). To register: http://events.r20.constantcontact.co...&llr=yatrx4cab
Reply Up