Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Do You Ever...
DaisyMamma 11:11 AM 12-11-2013
Wait for all the parents to do their drop offs in the morning and then put your fleece pajama pants back on?
melilley 11:13 AM 12-11-2013
I don't, but jeans are my "flannel pants", I could live in them..lol
Stepping 11:13 AM 12-11-2013
No, but its a great idea!
thetoddlerwhisper 11:14 AM 12-11-2013
i just wear my yoga pants saves energy
NeedaVaca 11:16 AM 12-11-2013
How did you know my little secret?? lol Yes, I do that sometimes-then I change back during nap time. I thought I was the only one ha ha
Scout 11:21 AM 12-11-2013
sometimes I don't even change out of them at all...they get here very early!
CedarCreek 11:23 AM 12-11-2013
Originally Posted by Scout:
sometimes I don't even change out of them at all...they get here very early!
Same here! If they are a really early arrival, I'm still in my PJs.
originalkat 12:06 PM 12-11-2013
I have done this before!! I still take my shower and get ready, but then I change to comfy pants after everyone drops off. HEHE!
TwinKristi 12:07 PM 12-11-2013
I have been living in yoga pants lately! LOL
Blackcat31 12:13 PM 12-11-2013
Originally Posted by DaisyMamma:
Wait for all the parents to do their drop offs in the morning and then put your fleece pajama pants back on?
Maybe if I could, but mine are at home so it's a no-go for me.
Laurel 01:05 PM 12-11-2013
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Maybe if I could, but mine are at home so it's a no-go for me.
Keep some at your daycare home. Problem solved!

Laurel
Laurel 01:08 PM 12-11-2013
No but I put on my slippers or some big cozy socks that don't match my outfit sometimes. Sometimes I take off my bra as well. Slip it back on before they are due to arrive.

Laurel
DaisyMamma 01:17 PM 12-11-2013
Originally Posted by Laurel:
No but I put on my slippers or some big cozy socks that don't match my outfit sometimes. Sometimes I take off my bra as well. Slip it back on before they are due to arrive.

Laurel
Totally!
misslori50 01:24 PM 12-11-2013
Originally Posted by CedarCreek:
I will some times still be in my pjs on days i only have one.
Unregistered 01:48 PM 12-11-2013
I would wear scrubs any time after 8am. Before then, you got me in my big fleece pj's!
thetoddlerwhisper 02:06 PM 12-11-2013
i tend to take my shoes off and run around in socks
jenn 02:21 PM 12-11-2013
I have NEVER done that! However, tomorrow I think I will! Good idea!

I never, ever wear shoes or socks in my house. I think my feet are claustrophobic! I don't have a "no shoe rule", and all my DCKs wear their shoes all day long. I do have flip flops by the back door to put on when we go outside, even when it's cold. I didn't even have shoes on during my last interview. I didn't realize it until it was almost over!
Cradle2crayons 03:28 PM 12-11-2013
Originally Posted by CedarCreek:
I do afternoon care but if I didn't have errands to run that morning sometimes I am still in my pajama pants and t shirt lol.
Soccermom 05:35 PM 12-11-2013
I shower and then put them on before the DCKS even arrive. I like being comfy and for me it is one of the perks of the job! LOL
saved4always 06:22 PM 12-11-2013
My first kids came at 6:40 a.m. and I got up at 6:30 p.m. I never got past washing my face and brushing my teeth. So, I always still had my sweats on when the kids arrived.
dingledine 09:30 PM 12-11-2013
No, but that is funny.

I just throw on jeans and a comfy shirt in the morning. I like my pockets. Pockets for trash, pocket for my phone, pockets for odd bits I find, etc. I wouldn't do well without my pockets. Pocket pocket pocket... there is a wocket in my pocket!
Scout 04:29 AM 12-12-2013
Originally Posted by saved4always:
My first kids came at 6:40 a.m. and I got up at 6:30 p.m. I never got past washing my face and brushing my teeth. So, I always still had my sweats on when the kids arrived.
this is me too. I get up 20 min, sometimes 10 before and wash my face, brush my teeth, feed the cats and fish, get my coffee and wait! But, if it snowed I do go sweep the walkway and steps for them ong woth the sodes of driveway where their feet would be. We get plowed so it only takes a minute. The one thong I hate is I cut my hair off in Sept so now it sticks up if I did not styke it the day before. That is a little embarrassing! But, I did years of getting up hours before work started so I am enjoying this perk too!
Play Care 04:34 AM 12-12-2013
Originally Posted by dingledine:
No, but that is funny.

I just throw on jeans and a comfy shirt in the morning. I like my pockets. Pockets for trash, pocket for my phone, pockets for odd bits I find, etc. I wouldn't do well without my pockets. Pocket pocket pocket... there is a wocket in my pocket!
Me too!

When I first started having pajama days many years ago, I dressed in pj's because the kids got a kick out of it. However I found myself draaaaaaaging on those days - and would wind up changing back to real clothes by lunch time Now I compromise and try to wear a themed shirt or socks on those days.
Naptime yet? 04:50 AM 12-12-2013
I told my dcp's if they ever show up & I'm in sweats they need to stage an intervention. It's bad enough half my clothes are stained, I guess I need to feel a little professional by wearing pants without a drawstring
Maria2013 05:20 AM 12-12-2013

MotherNature 05:57 AM 12-12-2013
I am generally in scrubs or a t shirt(usually stained) and loungey pj pants. The baby spits up a lot & ruins my shirts. I obviously don't wear that to interviews, but I do tell parents that I am way more casual & usually at pick up am stained and spat on. They totally understand. I look bad so they don't have to. If I am in public though with the kids, jeans and a decent shirt.
Reply Up