Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Twins Fighting
Ac114 07:23 AM 07-10-2019
I have 15 month old twin boys and they fight NON STOP! They will take toys, pinch, hit, generally just annoy each other all day long but it’s accompanied by loud non stop screaming. They don’t bother anyone else as far as the hitting etc, just eachother. I’ve been removing them from each other each time they fight or take the toy away that they are fighting over but they go right back to it within minutes. I can only shadow so much because it’s all day long. Is this normal twin development? What else can I do to curb this behavior. The parents don’t encourage, thankfully and also separate, take away toy, rinse and repeat. I’m going insane!
Blackcat31 01:04 PM 07-10-2019
Whew! Sounds exhausting for sure!
I don't have any advice as I've never had twins in care that old but I wanted to atleast acknowledge how hard it must be!
Ac114 10:13 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Whew! Sounds exhausting for sure!
I don't have any advice as I've never had twins in care that old but I wanted to atleast acknowledge how hard it must be!
Thank you! I do appreciate the response! Some days with them are better than others and yesterday was a not so good day. Lol
Tags:discipline - consistency, discipline plan, fighting, fighting over toys, separating children, twins, twins that fight
Reply Up