Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I got the nicest card today...
jen 06:26 AM 12-20-2010
It read:

Jen & Family

***X and I are so thankful everyday that we have you to watch over our most prized package each day! We are so fortuante to have found you. This is just a small token of our appreciation for all you do and th extra miles you go to. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

It came with a handmade package of my favorite wine, kids champagne, real champagne, candels, gourmet crackers, meats, and cheeses.

I loved the gift, but I really, really love the card! Mom and Dad came together to drop it off this morning. While I was thanking them they said that they considered my family B's second family.

So far, the vast majority of my families have been truly generous. I am feeling very blessed this morning.
laundrymom 06:32 AM 12-20-2010
This is awesome!
Little People 06:33 AM 12-20-2010
When our daycare parents show us how much they love us, it make all the bad days turn into good days What wonderful daycare parents to do such a beautiful, thoughtful and caring surprise!!
KEG123 06:35 AM 12-20-2010
Gives me tears in my eyes! Its the little things that matter most!
SunflowerMama 07:05 AM 12-20-2010
Ahh that's so sweet! What a thoughtful family!!

I feel super lucky with my families too. They have been so appreciative this year!
E Daycare 08:09 AM 12-20-2010
Aww that is awesome! I did the same thing for my provider last year before I decided to stay home and do daycare. She even invited my son and I over for thanksgiving last year when my husband had to go home for a family death. I did consider her family and when she moved this summer I got all the local fare for her and some wine. I cried when she moved. People like you make lives so much better for parents who have to be away from their kids and I never took her for granted.

Congrats on the great parents you have! Makes its worthwhile I think
Unregistered 08:59 AM 12-20-2010
Originally Posted by jen:
It read:

Jen & Family

***X and I are so thankful everyday that we have you to watch over our most prized package each day! We are so fortuante to have found you. This is just a small token of our appreciation for all you do and th extra miles you go to. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

It came with a handmade package of my favorite wine, kids champagne, real champagne, candels, gourmet crackers, meats, and cheeses.

I loved the gift, but I really, really love the card! Mom and Dad came together to drop it off this morning. While I was thanking them they said that they considered my family B's second family.

So far, the vast majority of my families have been truly generous. I am feeling very blessed this morning.
I got a Christmas card from my 1 little dcb last week that said thank u for taking care of me and inside the parents wrote how much they love me and how I treat their child like my own and they are glad they found me and the parents got me and the hubby a gift card for us to go to dinner and they offered to watch my kids I cried and she cried that is the best card and present I have gotten in the 9 years of doing daycare.
Reply Up