Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 10-26-2011, 02:06 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Default Writing My Enrollment Contract

I am working on my contract for the daycare. Its not to heavily detailed but i need some tips on what i want to make sure i put in and could leave out. So help me out
Acts 13:22
Old 10-26-2011, 02:33 PM
Daycare.com Member

I could send you a copy of mine. Private message me if you would like.
Debbie

Last edited by Michael; 10-26-2011 at 03:24 PM.
Old 10-26-2011, 02:38 PM
Daycare.com Member

I would definitely cover:

*sick policy
*payment policy including due by date, when payment is late, and late charges
*Drop-off/Pick-up policy including when a parent is early/late, charges involved
*Holidays...including how much vacation parents and provider get, is it paid? Are stat holidays paid? List them. Sick days for child paid? Sick days for provider paid? How much notice to use vacation time for parents & provider?
*termination policy including what qualifies for termination, is deposit refundable? Is 2 weeks notice required? When can termination take place (only on first of month?)?
*what parents provide (food? clothing? diapers? wipes? milk?) and what provider provides (meals? snacks? playpen for sleep? wipes?)
Old 10-26-2011, 03:07 PM
Licensed Provider

This should help, why re-invent the wheel?

http://www.juliefcc.com/Policies.html
Old 10-26-2011, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprouts View Post
This should help, why re-invent the wheel?

http://www.juliefcc.com/Policies.html
Ill have to check the basic rates for OK....
Thank you!
Acts 13:22
Old 10-26-2011, 04:15 PM

I can message you a copy of mine. Let me know. and good luck!

Tags
contract, enrollment, enrollment forms