Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Letter Writing-Help Please!
Beach Baby 07:58 PM 02-05-2012
I'm looking for a space for my daycare outside of my home. I called a borough office (in the building I am interested in) and the secretary said I can write a letter to council members, but she doesn't think they are renting the space out. The space used to have a daycare in it, so I know it can work for me. I wasn't going to write the letter, thinking that they will just say no anyway, but I don't want to live with the what-ifs. So, I could really use some help figuring out how to sound professional and like I know what I'm doing in a letter to the council members asking if the space is available for rent. Pretty please!
Blackcat31 07:04 AM 02-06-2012
Dear Council Members

I am a child care provider in ***xx. I am writing in regards to the empty space located in ***xx building. It is my understanding that a child care occupied the space previously and I am inquiring about whether this building space will once again be available to rent? If this is a possibility and something the council would consider doing, I would be very interested. I can be reached at (000) 555-3344 or via e-mail at jdoe@internet.com. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Jane Doe
ABC Child Care
123 West Street
Anytown, PA 443322
Beach Baby 11:09 AM 02-06-2012
Black Cat you are AWESOME! Something so simple, I would normally be able to pull together, but with this lousy headcold/bronchitis and all 3 of my own kids being sick and keeping me up all night...well...I am lucky if I remember my name these days! lol Thank you so very much! I am going to print it up and send it out today. Thanks again!
Tags:business management, government, rent a daycare, renting
Reply Up