Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 02-25-2011, 07:16 PM

Default Those Of You Who Have Trouble With Outings...

I know there are a few people on here who have expressed having trouble with outings and walks because you have a kid or two who run off--and the walking ropes wouldn't help because they'd just let go. Well, I just found THIS on discount school supply and thought it might be of some use to someone. I think it's a really neat concept!

Here's a link to buy it: http://www.discountschoolsupply.com/...?product=28567. The other link is detailed information.
Old 02-25-2011, 07:52 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

It's expensive, but too cool for school. I Love it.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:08 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Moderator

One of the posting was me and I am so stoked. Have to wait until march budget to buy but I'm on it! So sweet

Thanks for posting. Can't wait to order it!
Old 02-26-2011, 07:36 PM
False Sense Of Authority

I have wanted that for months...but I doubt my director would buy it for us ...I have a guy who walks off everytime...but its usually during the field trip, if its somewhere like the Children's Museum or the Pumpkin Patch where its hands-on, so they couldn't be holding on to the Walkodile thing. But when we go out, we all have to wear the Center T-shirts that are a bright, obnoxious color...so its pretty easy to spot him soon after he wanders away....
Old 02-27-2011, 08:44 PM

They have a discount code (NACCP right now) for 10% at discount school supply right now.
Old 02-28-2011, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyAngels View Post
They have a discount code (NACCP right now) for 10% at discount school supply right now.
ooo what's the code? I'm about to make a big order from them!
Old 02-28-2011, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSabre25 View Post
ooo what's the code? I'm about to make a big order from them!
Just put NACCP in the promo code box when you check out. I believe it's 10% off and free shipping over $100. I got the code at retailmenot.com.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:03 AM
Daycare.com Member

I know this is not what you are talking about but I have trouble with parents bringing appropriate clothing for outside play. No mittens, no boots, no snowpants. Ive told 1 dcb parents 3 times that his boots are too small. They bought him new boots but have not left them here and bring him in tennis shoes. GRRRR...

Tags
discount, field trip, supplies