Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Media Release...
mismatchedsocks 08:00 AM 11-23-2011
MEDIA RELEASE ( along with picture!) I'm excited and nervous, a reporter will be coming here to interview and take some pictures of me and the kids to put this in the business section of the paper!

LOCAL PROVIDER RECEIVES NATIONAL ACCREDITATION
National Association for Family Child Care Awards Accreditation to Amber Mueller

(Salt Lake City, UT) – Amber Mueller, owner of Lil’ Rugrats, a family child care business in Kenosha, Wisconsin, has recently been awarded a National Accreditation from the National Association for Family Child Care (NAFCC). Mueller was excited about the challenge of meeting the qualifications for an accreditation saying “I wanted to show my commitment to children and their families. I want to go above and beyond for the children and this was a great step.”

Mueller has been providing care in her home for 10 years. She serves children ages birth through 4 years of age, 6 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday and participates in the USDA Adult & Child Food Program. She offers field trips, transportation, art curriculum, Spanish and Sign Language instruction.

NAFCC offers accreditation to providers across the country, aiding them in raising their standards of quality care and gaining them the respect and recognition they deserve for their commitment to quality and children. With the accreditation, Lil’ Rugrats earns a 5 Star rating in YoungStar, the state’s quality rating and improvement system.

The city of Kenosha benefits from accreditation as it is an indicator that quality care is available for parents in this community. Children benefit from accreditation as it indicates they will be cared for in a safe, nurturing environment and that their educational needs will be met. Mueller said, “We strive to give children the love, knowledge and understanding to grow and learn and have fun!”

In addition to NAFCC, Mueller is a member of the Wisconsin Early Childhood Association and the UW Whitewater ECE4U Program. She also participates in the TEACH/REWARD program and is on the Wisconsin Registry.

For more information about NAFCC, receiving an accreditation or finding an accredited provider, visit www.nafcc.org.
snbauser 08:03 AM 11-23-2011
WTG!!! Wooohoooo!!! Just think of all the new business it will gain you as well.
Meeko 08:16 AM 11-23-2011
Well done! I bet your phone will be ringing off the hook with people looking for care now!
Unregistered 08:20 AM 11-23-2011
Wow!! Good for you!! That is awesome!!
godiva83 08:49 AM 11-23-2011
That's awesome- all your hard work is paying off
beachgrl 09:19 AM 11-23-2011
That is awesome, congrats!
Heidi 10:14 AM 11-23-2011
Wonderful, Amber. Congratulations again from the other side of the state (New Lisbon).
laundrymom 10:34 AM 11-23-2011
Yippee !!!! So proud of you!!!!!!!! Doing the happy day to you dance!!!!!!
Sunchimes 10:39 AM 11-23-2011
Congratulations!! That's amazing!
Christian Mother 05:18 PM 11-23-2011
Congrates Amber!! How Wonderful to get this!! Your phone is going to be ringing off the hook!!!
MarinaVanessa 07:11 PM 11-23-2011
Yay for you!! That's great!!
dave4him 05:33 PM 11-26-2011
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MyAngels 09:43 PM 11-26-2011
That is really great! Congratulations!
Tags:advertising, awarding, nafcc, positive
Reply Up