Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Where Did Everyone Have Their Shirts Made??
SunflowerMama 11:52 AM 04-08-2010
I have a cute logo and would love some shirts to wear everyday with jeans/caris, etc. I had one made by Vista but it looked horrible after just one wash.

Any other suggestions??
gbcc 11:58 AM 04-08-2010
Wow really. I have used vista for 3 years now and I have never had a problem after washing. I still have my first made shirts that look fine from 3 years ago! Have you contacted them to complain? Maybe it was just a fluke?
Carole's Daycare 12:03 PM 04-08-2010
I buy mine from Funshine Express. They have a few designs of their own, and /or you can add your own Daycare name. They come in a variety of sizes, only a few colors (long/short sleaved or sweatshirts in gray, 2 blues, yellow, peach etc) Under $20. Mine have held up very well. I also make my own by printing my daycare name & logo on iron -on transfers on my printer. Then I can put it on any polo or shirt I want, as well as making fun shirts for the kids.
SunflowerMama 12:19 PM 04-08-2010
Originally Posted by Carole's Daycare:
I buy mine from Funshine Express. They have a few designs of their own, and /or you can add your own Daycare name. They come in a variety of sizes, only a few colors (long/short sleaved or sweatshirts in gray, 2 blues, yellow, peach etc) Under $20. Mine have held up very well. I also make my own by printing my daycare name & logo on iron -on transfers on my printer. Then I can put it on any polo or shirt I want, as well as making fun shirts for the kids.
Doing the transfers is a great idea!! Much more affordable!!
MarinaVanessa 12:20 PM 04-08-2010
I also get mine from VistaPrint and I havn't had any problems. I even bought a set of female baby T's with just my logo on them and havn't had a problem with any of them. I think tha oldest one that I have is about 2 1/2 years old or so. It doesn't look brand new but it deffinetely doesn't look awful. I like VistaPrint (I also get my business cards and other sdvertising stuff from them) because they send me specials through e-mail and I get a free T-shirt made from them and only pay shipping ($4.95). I wait for these specials to order items especially when I need to re-order business cards and I can lucky and get 500 premium for $5 (250 free and you order another 250 for the $5). I think you should have called them. They've messed up on my business cards once (the alignment was a little off) and I called and they re-did them and sent me a new lot no questions asked right away and let me keep the old ones. They probably wouldve done the same with your shirt.
momofboys 05:45 PM 04-08-2010
Originally Posted by twinmama:
I have a cute logo and would love some shirts to wear everyday with jeans/caris, etc. I had one made by Vista but it looked horrible after just one wash.

Any other suggestions??
I don't have a suggestion but I would call Vistaprint to complain. They have excellent customer service. I recently ordered invitations through them for my in-laws' 50th anniversary & the color of a font was very faint. They reprinted them all for free & didn't even make me send the originals back.
Michael 06:07 PM 04-08-2010
http://www.cafepress.com/ is a good place to get your logo on just about anything.
My4SunshineGirlsNY 05:01 AM 04-09-2010
I too have had a couple made by VistaPrint...I have only wore them a couple times with a couple washes but they are fine.
kdparadise 11:55 AM 04-13-2010
EmbroidMe is a chain store that does screen print & embroidery. I was looking into wearing aprons & having my daycare name embroidered. It's not that expensive specially considering it's part of your work attire. I like wearing my normal clothes underneath, I suppose I'm a bit of a fashionista LOL & I like to please the hubby, if that makes sense. When you do embroidery, I don't think it makes sense to put a logo unless your logo is simple. The embroidery will never fade & very very rare to snag. I'm looking into also wearing maybe some tasteful scoopnecks and the like to wear a couple times a week & make friday casual friday, meaning I'll dress as I like. I just don't want to lose my sense of fun & fashion & always be wearing something that doesn't well keep the love & fun & spark you like with your husband. Anyone with me on this? Well, the tees I may do embroidery too to keep things the same. Anyone ever tried embroidered items? or better yet ever tried the chain EmbroidMe?
kdparadise 11:56 AM 04-13-2010
On a side note, VistaPrint is excellent with business cards, car magnets and the like. I've used them several times, just not for clothing. I only think their shipping cost is outrageous.
MarinaVanessa 12:16 PM 04-13-2010
Originally Posted by kdparadise:
On a side note, VistaPrint is excellent with business cards, car magnets and the like. I've used them several times, just not for clothing. I only think their shipping cost is outrageous.
Yes it is, which is why I wait until they send me free shipping or low shipping specials otherwise I think it will kill me lol ;P
missnikki 05:26 PM 04-13-2010
I have used 4imprint.com in the past. Also, calvertcompany.com has all sizes/colors, and are very high quality.
Tags:cafepress, funshine, vistaprint
Reply Up