Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>DCG Shows Up With Inhaler....I Don't Administer Meds
MCC 05:48 AM 10-15-2013
DCG, almost 3. Has had a cold for 3 weeks now. She has been sent home a couple of times b/c of her mood, but has not had a fever. She has had a raspy cough the whole time. We have all caught this cold at this point, including me and my DD who both got ear infections from the cold.

DCM shows up this morning with teary eyed DCG and hands me an inhaler and says "She'll need her next dose at 10.". I reminded her that I do not administer meds, and asked why she was Rx'd the inhaler. DCM said it's been kicking around since DCG had bronchitis in the spring.

I'm so annoyed by this. Last week this mom asked me to give her "little colds", and I reminded her of the No meds policy, and she understood. Now an inhaler...

Other than continuing to repeat myself with her, is there anything I should do? Also, should I have sent DCG home, she is here now, but if she "needs" the expired Rx inhaler, maybe I should have not let her stay?
mrsnj 06:02 AM 10-15-2013
I am curious what others say. I can't understand how "you" (you as in used openly) cannot give medications. What about asthma. Allergies. Epi pens. So you don't take children who have any issues? I would think that would really narrow down who you take and have a turn over. What is this mom to do? If she stays there she will get more sick or have an attack. So she would have to pull? Don't get me wrong. NOT attacking in any way or shape. But I notice a lot on here do the same. I am curious how it works. Advil I get. But in this situation I am curious what you do. If you don't mind I wanna tag on to see how this works out
Familycare71 06:04 AM 10-15-2013
So this mom brought you an expired inhaler that was prescribed for a diff issue all together!?
I would have said and still would say- I'd just add: after I thought about it... That dcg needs to see a dr to get breathing checked before return. I would require a note stating: diagnosis and treatment plan. i would also remind mom that you do not administer meds so if dcg NEEDS an inhaler she will be required to stay home.
If she complains you can always say: I KNOW you wouldn't give her medication she didnt need and breathing is an important function so I'm sure you can understand why I would need a dr to evaluate that she is ok.
Good luck!!
Familycare71 06:10 AM 10-15-2013
Originally Posted by mrsnj:
I am curious what others say. I can't understand how "you" (you as in used openly) cannot give medications. What about asthma. Allergies. Epi pens. So you don't take children who have any issues? I would think that would really narrow down who you take and have a turn over. What is this mom to do? If she stays there she will get more sick or have an attack. So she would have to pull? Don't get me wrong. NOT attacking in any way or shape. But I notice a lot on here do the same. I am curious how it works. Advil I get. But in this situation I am curious what you do. If you don't mind I wanna tag on to see how this works out
In NYS we are not allowed to administer meds without being trained and then following a specific plan and having a RN consult. In my opinion the requirements are full of ways to mess up - like: if I give Advil for a child I have to have a dr note with very specific info filled out (I can barely get a properly filled out physical!) and even if Advil was approved for teething pain I would need an entirely new form to Administer it for ear pain
So I choose not to administer meds.
Just recently we were allowed to administer emergency meds such as an inhaler and Epi pen without going through the entire process or getting a waiver.
Yes it does limit who I can take- and I would probably get certified if a current dck developed asthma or something but I would only use it for that specific reason. I actually like that it limits when kids can come- like for a child that isn't asthmatic - if they require an inhaler for an illness they are probably really sick and should be home anyway
Cradle2crayons 06:43 AM 10-15-2013
Originally Posted by Familycare71:
In NYS we are not allowed to administer meds without being trained and then following a specific plan and having a RN consult. In my opinion the requirements are full of ways to mess up - like: if I give Advil for a child I have to have a dr note with very specific info filled out (I can barely get a properly filled out physical!) and even if Advil was approved for teething pain I would need an entirely new form to Administer it for ear pain
Just recently we were allowed to administer emergency meds such as an inhaler and Epi pen without going through the entire process or getting a waiver.
Yes it does limit who I can take- and I would probably get certified if a current dck developed asthma or something but I would only use it for that specific reason. I actually like that it limits when kids can come- like for a child that isn't asthmatic - if they require an inhaler for an illness they are probably really sick and should be home anyway
So the inhaler is an around the clock dose? In that case I could u doers rand what you are saying. It's not an emergency dose inhaler because in that case you could give it without all the required red tape right??
MCC 06:46 AM 10-15-2013
In VA we have to have trainings to be able to administer meds. I currently have no interest in getting the training. It's $100, it's a 9 hour course during the week, making it $200 b/c I would have to have my assistant here in order to go, and not having the training has not prevented me from taking on any clients. I also like that I can use not having it as a reason to not administer.

Because of the need for the training, parents are used to providers not having the certificate.

I have considered getting it so that I have it if I ever needed to administer an epi pen, or emergency inhaler, but none of my currently enrolled kiddos have epi pens or inhalers, except my own DD, who has an epi pen.
MCC 06:50 AM 10-15-2013
Originally Posted by Cradle2crayons:
So the inhaler is an around the clock dose? In that case I could u doers rand what you are saying. It's not an emergency dose inhaler because in that case you could give it without all the required red tape right??

This is not an emergency inhaler, it was prescribed in the Spring for bronchitis.
Cradle2crayons 06:53 AM 10-15-2013
Originally Posted by MCC:
This is not an emergency inhaler, it was prescribed in the Spring for bronchitis.
Ahh I see. I administer meds if all types. Heart medications, meds through feeding tubes etc... By one thing I won't do,,,

>>>>>administer an expired med or one that isn't prescribed for a current condition<<<<

Nope, won't happen.
Scout 06:58 AM 10-15-2013
I am one of the few that will administer meds. I will gladly give a child a breathing treatment, antibiotic, or pain meds if the parent wishes with the only stipulation being that they have had it before more than 2x. I had to send my son to dc with a breathing machine for bronchiolitis so I understand how the parents can feel but, let me add that I am legally unlicensed!
mrsnj 07:00 AM 10-15-2013
hummm makes sense. And there is always that parent that will find a loop hole someplace. I had a parent who wanted me to do breathing treatments for RSV! Yes. RSV. The gmom tried to hide it under an unknown name (she is a nurse). But I googled. Then told them nope. Sorry charlie. And not only would I not do it....bring a dr note to return too. But thinking on my DD who is bee allergic. I don't know what I would do if I wasn't able to send in an epi.
Cradle2crayons 07:02 AM 10-15-2013
hummm makes sense. And there is always that parent that will find a loop hole someplace. I had a parent who wanted me to do breathing treatments for RSV! Yes. RSV. The gmom tried to hide it under an unknown name (she is a nurse). But I googled. Then told them nope. Sorry charlie. And not only would I not do it....bring a dr note to return too. But thinking on my DD who is bee allergic. I don't know what I would do if I wasn't able to send in an epi.
Breathing treatments are used very commonly for RSV... I'm not understanding what the problem was there??
mrsnj 07:05 AM 10-15-2013
In VA we have to have trainings to be able to administer meds. I currently have no interest in getting the training. It's $100, it's a 9 hour course during the week, making it $200 b/c I would have to have my assistant here in order to go, and not having the training has not prevented me from taking on any clients. I also like that I can use not having it as a reason to not administer.

Because of the need for the training, parents are used to providers not having the certificate.

I have considered getting it so that I have it if I ever needed to administer an epi pen, or emergency inhaler, but none of my currently enrolled kiddos have epi pens or inhalers, except my own DD, who has an epi pen.
You would think they would make life a little easier. I don't blame you. So if you get the asthma child interested, they can pay to have your trained?! Just crazy. I get the whole over the counter stuff but sometimes there should be a middle ground.

Thanks for explaining.
mrsnj 07:06 AM 10-15-2013
RSV is contagious..Esp when sick on a Monday and asking to come on a Tue.
Cradle2crayons 07:13 AM 10-15-2013
RSV is contagious..Esp when sick on a Monday and asking to come on a Tue.
Yes, RSV is contagious. But it's contagious before they ever get symptoms so everyone was exposed before the child ever was diagnosed. And breathing treatments are sometimes done for 10 days after diagnosis. And they can be contagious even without remaining symptoms for up to a MONTH. Not to mention that a lot of times what we think is the common cold in a child or adult is actually RSV but they don't test for it unless they are under a certain age or have certain symptoms. That's one reason I don't exclude based in a diagnosis but in symptoms instead.

I don't exclude for RSV unless the child isn't well enough for daycare because by the time you know, it's too late to prevent. That's why I hand wash etc as if every child is sick every day.

But I do understand everyone's illness policy etc is different
Familycare71 07:16 AM 10-15-2013
I'm not OP but yes- for me that is the case. And if I did have a kid who needed one with every cold (like my boys when they were little) I would do what I needed to for a case like that(which is jump through tons of red tape- I think that's why NYS taxes are so high- they use tons of red tape! )- but over all I don't do meds.
Unregistered 07:17 AM 10-15-2013
I have heard and read too many bad things about giving children over the counter medication! I don't administer over the counter medication. Such as Tylenol, Benadryl, cough and cold medicine. Way to many risks. I will however administer medication that a doctor prescribes. But it has to be in its original container, NOT expired, for the current illness and a signed form for the current condition, dosage and frequency. I know I'm pretty strict about it and more than most but I honestly don't want the responsibility of it. Too many things could go wrong! For over the counter, mom could make a mistake and say the child needs 1 tablespoon but really needs 1 teaspoon.
Familycare71 07:19 AM 10-15-2013
Exactly this! It has actually been helpful in keeping sick kids home where they should be anyway!
I do like that we can do emergency meds-
Cradle2crayons 07:37 AM 10-15-2013
I'm not OP but yes- for me that is the case. And if I did have a kid who needed one with every cold (like my boys when they were little) I would do what I needed to for a case like that(which is jump through tons of red tape- I think that's why NYS taxes are so high- they use tons of red tape! )- but over all I don't do meds.
Yes, I have noticed the cost of red tape has skyrocketed!!
Blackcat31 07:42 AM 10-15-2013
Yes, RSV is contagious. But it's contagious before they ever get symptoms so everyone was exposed before the child ever was diagnosed. And breathing treatments are sometimes done for 10 days after diagnosis. And they can be contagious even without remaining symptoms for up to a MONTH. Not to mention that a lot of times what we think is the common cold in a child or adult is actually RSV but they don't test for it unless they are under a certain age or have certain symptoms. That's one reason I don't exclude based in a diagnosis but in symptoms instead.

I don't exclude for RSV unless the child isn't well enough for daycare because by the time you know, it's too late to prevent. That's why I hand wash etc as if every child is sick every day.

But I do understand everyone's illness policy etc is different
I think 99% of illnesses are contagious BEFORE symptoms appear but I still exclude for the recommended amount of time to reduce exposure to others, which in turn decreases the likelihood of spread.

With adults/children present that have weakened or underdeveloped immune systems, I think it is better to err on the side of caution.
MCC 07:48 AM 10-15-2013
You would think they would make life a little easier. I don't blame you. So if you get the asthma child interested, they can pay to have your trained?! Just crazy. I get the whole over the counter stuff but sometimes there should be a middle ground.

Thanks for explaining.

If I had a family interested in enrolling that needed an inhaler or epi-pen, I would get the training. It just hasn't been an issue up to this point.
countrymom 08:40 AM 10-15-2013
I also will administer meds, but it has to be dr approved. I've had meds that have to be given 4 times a day, there is no way around it. but I will not give meds that are
expired or brought in by a parent because their child was cranky today so I should give them some before they get picked up (yes, I've had one parent who brings in tylenol every couple of months)
Unregistered 08:41 AM 10-15-2013
i would have not accepted her in care if she needed the inhaler, I don't administer meds of any kind at all
CedarCreek 09:26 AM 10-15-2013
I would give the inhaler if it was prescribed recently and came with a note from her doctor.

I would exclude for rsv most definitely! My sons lungs are weak and rsv could kill him. Older kids don't usually get it but he seems to be the exception
daycarediva 09:50 AM 10-15-2013

I won't get MAT trained either.

I have a child with a bee allergy (epi pen is here, dr's order is here, and I CAN administer it under emergency circumstances without MAT training)

Have a kid with asthma, same thing.

But for any NON EMERGENCY MEDICATION I cannot give it and I WILL NOT get certified to do so. If they are sick enough to need meds (eg. acetaminophen, ibuprofen) they are too sick to be in care.
LaLa1923 09:54 AM 10-15-2013
Breathing treatments are used very commonly for RSV... I'm not understanding what the problem was there??
Ditto! My son had RSV and he had to have treatments around the clock!!
dingledine 10:52 AM 10-15-2013
If I didn't administer meds, I wouldn't have accepted the inhaler, and if the mom thought that was a problem, I wouldn't have accepted the child. If it seemed dangerous, I would not have accepted the child. I do meds, but even things like diaper cream needs a special 90 day permission form, and I have to log it.
Angelsj 11:48 AM 10-15-2013
Ahh I see. I administer meds if all types. Heart medications, meds through feeding tubes etc... By one thing I won't do,,,

>>>>>administer an expired med or one that isn't prescribed for a current condition<<<<

Nope, won't happen.
This. I administer a lot of meds, legally and properly for the right need. Expired or for a random condition not prescribed for?? Um...no
Angelsj 11:50 AM 10-15-2013
I think it was more that the child had RSV..and she did not want the child there at all, more so than the fact that he needed nebs.
Angelsj 11:56 AM 10-15-2013
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I have heard and read too many bad things about giving children over the counter medication! I don't administer over the counter medication. Such as Tylenol, Benadryl, cough and cold medicine. Way to many risks. I will however administer medication that a doctor prescribes. But it has to be in its original container, NOT expired, for the current illness and a signed form for the current condition, dosage and frequency. I know I'm pretty strict about it and more than most but I honestly don't want the responsibility of it. Too many things could go wrong! For over the counter, mom could make a mistake and say the child needs 1 tablespoon but really needs 1 teaspoon.
You can do what you want with your business. However, you should be aware enough of the typical dosage of a medication to know if that kind of mistake is being made.
Unregistered 12:10 PM 10-15-2013
I got that she thought that RSV is a reason to exclude + mom tried to hide it
Unregistered 12:12 PM 10-15-2013
Originally Posted by Angelsj:
This. I administer a lot of meds, legally and properly for the right need. Expired or for a random condition not prescribed for?? Um...no
Agree here too. If a parent brought me an expired med, I'd make them take it and get a REAL rx and they'd be excluded. If they feel she's that ill, she should be seen. Giving an inhaler without a real need isn't a great thing to do and it proves that she did NOT take the child to get evaluated to knoe if that's even the right treatment
cheerfuldom 01:14 PM 10-15-2013
I dont administer medications. I had one child here for a short time and was not told that she had an emergency epi pen until a few days into care i tried to work things out with mom but had to term due to various reasons. I dont understand parents that do not tell providers of all medical issues up front! even after I ask! I have had a number of other issues with parents trying to sneak in special needs kids or kids that have severe allergies or medical issues.

Anyway, I just do not want the liability of administering any medications. I do not do breathing treatments or anything of that nature.
TwinKristi 02:12 PM 10-15-2013
I think the red flag here is the fact that it's expired. Otherwise I really don't see an issue with administering Rx meds with the appropriate documentation from a Dr. In CA we have a form that has to be filled out to give meds of any kind. But if a child came here and needed an inhaler every 4 hours and had the proper documentation I would have no problem. Just a random inhaler from March that's now expired? No! I'm surprised it's expired already though. Mine usually have a good year on them when I get them for my son, sometimes more.
To each their own. That's one of the benefits of having your own business. You make the rules. BUT like someone said in this thread and the other, you may not want to be so narrow and strict that you exclude people who would otherwise be a wonderful addition to your childcare. And at what point is it discrimination that you don't allow children with asthma or a chronic condition in your childcare? Asthma is a pretty common things now days. I have had 2 boys in the past that required nebulizer treatments and I had no problem giving them with the correct documentation.
Familycare71 02:45 PM 10-15-2013
Originally Posted by daycarediva:
I won't get MAT trained either.

I have a child with a bee allergy (epi pen is here, dr's order is here, and I CAN administer it under emergency circumstances without MAT training)

Have a kid with asthma, same thing.

But for any NON EMERGENCY MEDICATION I cannot give it and I WILL NOT get certified to do so. If they are sick enough to need meds (eg. acetaminophen, ibuprofen) they are too sick to be in care.
Ah my fellow ny-er!
Yup- me too! Funny thing is I just got an exemption for inhalers when they changed the rule!
daycaremom76 05:37 PM 10-15-2013
I don't get what's expired, the note from the doctor or the actual date on the inhaler? Inhalers are dated 2yrs out (I have asthma and so does my son) So if she just got it in the spring it wouldn't be expired yet, even meds for breathing machines are over a year out til they are expired. My son has lung issues and has been on a nebulizer since he was an infant (he's 10 not) in the winter when he gets congested he has to have treatments every 3hrs just to prevent him from getting sicker (pneumonia or rsv)
MCC 06:30 PM 10-15-2013
Originally Posted by TwinKristi:
I think the red flag here is the fact that it's expired. Otherwise I really don't see an issue with administering Rx meds with the appropriate documentation from a Dr. In CA we have a form that has to be filled out to give meds of any kind. But if a child came here and needed an inhaler every 4 hours and had the proper documentation I would have no problem. Just a random inhaler from March that's now expired? No! I'm surprised it's expired already though. Mine usually have a good year on them when I get them for my son, sometimes more.
To each their own. That's one of the benefits of having your own business. You make the rules. BUT like someone said in this thread and the other, you may not want to be so narrow and strict that you exclude people who would otherwise be a wonderful addition to your childcare. And at what point is it discrimination that you don't allow children with asthma or a chronic condition in your childcare? Asthma is a pretty common things now days. I have had 2 boys in the past that required nebulizer treatments and I had no problem giving them with the correct documentation.

I just want to clarify, this child does not had asthma. She HAD bronchitis in March, and now has a cold that mom wants to treat with the inhaler. The inhaler does not even have the child's name on it, much less a date that it expired.

I did not exclude the DCG today, and I would have no problem enrolling a child with asthma.

It more comes down to the proper documentation. I require a Dr's note for any prescription drug, and it has to be less than 10 days old. If it is a ongoing med, I have a different form. These are all State Regs. And I am not MAT certified currently, so DCM should have never asked me to do it.
MCC 06:34 PM 10-15-2013
Originally Posted by daycaremom76:
I don't get what's expired, the note from the doctor or the actual date on the inhaler? Inhalers are dated 2yrs out (I have asthma and so does my son) So if she just got it in the spring it wouldn't be expired yet, even meds for breathing machines are over a year out til they are expired. My son has lung issues and has been on a nebulizer since he was an infant (he's 10 not) in the winter when he gets congested he has to have treatments every 3hrs just to prevent him from getting sicker (pneumonia or rsv)

OP Here, I'm not sure where people are getting that it is expired, I did not write that, I think people are assuming that.

My problem was that I do not administer meds, yet this mom is continuing to ask me to do so. Also that the inhaler was issued for Bronchitis in March, not this cold she currently has in October.

I do not administer meds b/c in my State I have to be MAT certified, and for numerous reasons, I am not.
Cradle2crayons 06:35 PM 10-15-2013
I just want to clarify, this child does not had asthma. She HAD bronchitis in March, and now has a cold that mom wants to treat with the inhaler. The inhaler does not even have the child's name on it, much less a date that it expired.

I did not exclude the DCG today, and I would have no problem enrolling a child with asthma.

It more comes down to the proper documentation. I require a Dr's note for any prescription drug, and it has to be less than 10 days old. If it is a ongoing med, I have a different form. These are all State Regs. And I am not MAT certified currently, so DCM should have never asked me to do it.
The inhaler didn't have an expiration date on it?? How weird. I know my kid and my inhaler doesn't typically come with a label on the actual inhaler but I have to specially ask my pharmacist to put a label on the box AND on the inhaler because the one she takes to school has to have a label on the actual inhaler.

I find it interesting e actual inhaler didn't have an expiration date in it.

But I understand what you are saying. I require original container, properly labeled, current medication with a dr form stating diagnosis and treatment plan.
Unregistered 06:43 PM 10-15-2013
OP Here, I'm not sure where people are getting that it is expired, I did not write that, I think people are assuming that.

My problem was that I do not administer meds, yet this mom is continuing to ask me to do so. Also that the inhaler was issued for Bronchitis in March, not this cold she currently has in October.

I do not administer meds b/c in my State I have to be MAT certified, and for numerous reasons, I am not.
Hey!

The last sentence of your original post mentions RX and expired. Maybe referring to something else or more hypothetical. I took it as the inhaler was expired, which I am assuming others did also. Sounds like a miscommunication with all the posts.
Cradle2crayons 06:45 PM 10-15-2013

Because you said in the last sentence of your ORIGINAL POST that the med was EXPIRED.??
MCC 07:26 PM 10-15-2013
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Hey!

The last sentence of your original post mentions RX and expired. Maybe referring to something else or more hypothetical. I took it as the inhaler was expired, which I am assuming others did also. Sounds like a miscommunication with all the posts.
I can see how that was confusing... I am assuming the prescription for the inhaler was expired. As in, you get a bottle of antibiotics for an ear infection and it says to take it for 10 days, but the pills actually do not expire for over a year? YKWIM? Maybe prescription is not the right word? That was the "Rx" in there.

My DD had bronchitis in Feb, and the sticker from the pharmacy on her neutralizer packets says "as needed for 10 days" I am assuming the same is true for an inhaler that is prescribed for bronchitis. Maybe I am completely wrong, and the inhaler was meant to be used any time she got a bad cold, but that is not how DCM described it to me...
MCC 07:33 PM 10-15-2013
The inhaler didn't have an expiration date on it?? How weird. I know my kid and my inhaler doesn't typically come with a label on the actual inhaler but I have to specially ask my pharmacist to put a label on the box AND on the inhaler because the one she takes to school has to have a label on the actual inhaler.

I find it interesting e actual inhaler didn't have an expiration date in it.

But I understand what you are saying. I require original container, properly labeled, current medication with a dr form stating diagnosis and treatment plan.
There was no Label. This is making more sense. I did not look on the actual little metal part of the inhaler, I just looked for a sticker from the pharmacy, there was no sticker. I don't have any experience with inhalers, so I guess DCM would have had to ask for an extra sticker for the actual inhaler? It was not in a box.

The reason for needing the inhaler was expired...as in, DR. gave it to them for one thing, and they are treating a separate thing with it. I didn't realize how confusing I wrote that.
Cradle2crayons 07:54 PM 10-15-2013
There was no Label. This is making more sense. I did not look on the actual little metal part of the inhaler, I just looked for a sticker from the pharmacy, there was no sticker. I don't have any experience with inhalers, so I guess DCM would have had to ask for an extra sticker for the actual inhaler? It was not in a box.

The reason for needing the inhaler was expired...as in, DR. gave it to them for one thing, and they are treating a separate thing with it. I didn't realize how confusing I wrote that.
It's okay. After a long day..... I get confused easy hahahaha
TwinKristi 09:05 AM 10-16-2013
DCG, almost 3. Has had a cold for 3 weeks now. She has been sent home a couple of times b/c of her mood, but has not had a fever. She has had a raspy cough the whole time. We have all caught this cold at this point, including me and my DD who both got ear infections from the cold.

DCM shows up this morning with teary eyed DCG and hands me an inhaler and says "She'll need her next dose at 10.". I reminded her that I do not administer meds, and asked why she was Rx'd the inhaler. DCM said it's been kicking around since DCG had bronchitis in the spring.

I'm so annoyed by this. Last week this mom asked me to give her "little colds", and I reminded her of the No meds policy, and she understood. Now an inhaler...

Other than continuing to repeat myself with her, is there anything I should do? Also, should I have sent DCG home, she is here now, but if she "needs" the expired Rx inhaler, maybe I should have not let her stay?
I think this is where people are getting that it's expired?
TwinKristi 09:10 AM 10-16-2013
I can see how that was confusing... I am assuming the prescription for the inhaler was expired. As in, you get a bottle of antibiotics for an ear infection and it says to take it for 10 days, but the pills actually do not expire for over a year? YKWIM? Maybe prescription is not the right word? That was the "Rx" in there.

My DD had bronchitis in Feb, and the sticker from the pharmacy on her neutralizer packets says "as needed for 10 days" I am assuming the same is true for an inhaler that is prescribed for bronchitis. Maybe I am completely wrong, and the inhaler was meant to be used any time she got a bad cold, but that is not how DCM described it to me...
This just really depends on the dr. Our inhalers are for asthma and have a standing order with no length. Even with our other boys when they needed inhalant meds it was the same. There was no "length of time" it was more when symptoms get better or "as needed". I get it from your POV, I would require the proper documentation for such things even if the Rx was from March. Inhalers last a long time so a repeated Rx isn't always necessary but the proper docs are. We all seem to have varying opinions on the med issue so that's just that. But I agree the confusion in your term "expired" is what caused a great amount of confusion.
Tags:inhaler, medicine, medicine - policey, sick policy
Reply Up