Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Cute Leaving Daycare Quote
Miss A 08:31 AM 12-28-2015
I have a child who is in their last week of care this week, as they are going to spring semester preschool on Monday. At the start of the year, each child made a "My first day" handprint keepsake for their parents, with a cute little quote. I am trying to find or think of one for leaving daycare, talking about all that they have learned, and how they are ready to move on to the next phase. I had one when I worked in a center and had kids moving to the toddler room frequently, but I can not find the poem in any of my files. Help!
Ariana 11:20 AM 12-28-2015
Originally Posted by a.lenz.girl:
I have a child who is in their last week of care this week, as they are going to spring semester preschool on Monday. At the start of the year, each child made a "My first day" handprint keepsake for their parents, with a cute little quote. I am trying to find or think of one for leaving daycare, talking about all that they have learned, and how they are ready to move on to the next phase. I had one when I worked in a center and had kids moving to the toddler room frequently, but I can not find the poem in any of my files. Help!
I just Googled "kindergarten graduation quotes" and got a bunch of cute ones. Just need to change some of the words to make it fit!
MotherNature 01:39 PM 12-28-2015
What about using their footprint, along with a saying about moving on? Or a butterfly made from their footprints?
Miss A 07:58 AM 12-29-2015
Originally Posted by MotherNature:
What about using their footprint, along with a saying about moving on? Or a butterfly made from their footprints?

Oh, I hadn't thought of that! I love that idea. I will have to look some quotes up!
Reply Up