Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Parents and Guardians Forum>Trying To Afford Daycare Expenses
Jndriem 02:44 PM 05-09-2013
Please share this along.
daycare 02:55 PM 05-09-2013
Originally Posted by Jndriem:
Please share this along.
hmmmm.. I am not too sure that I understand what you are asking for?
Cradle2crayons 03:06 PM 05-09-2013
I think they are wanting us to go to their go fund me link and donate them some money for what they are claiming is Childcare expenses?? Can we say boot??
Heidi 03:08 PM 05-09-2013
Originally Posted by daycare:
hmmmm.. I am not too sure that I understand what you are asking for?
She's asking for money to help with daycare expenses.

OP-while I have tons of empathy for your situation, there are countless people out there in the exact same boat. Your children are beautiful, and you have been truly blessed, but they are your children.

I admire that you are trying to work and raise them well, but to expect other people to pay for your decisions is not really ok. It is your responsibility to give up for them; a smaller house, giving up smoking, not eating out, sharing a car, getting rid of internet or cable or smart phones.

I am a bleeding heart liberal through-and-through, but when someone states that they already get assistance and that they needed a bigger house so that someone could have their own room, I think perhaps things have gone too far.

This is only my opinion, and not intended to be hurtful, but the word s "entitled generation" jumped right into my head.

Best wishes to your family...
Unregistered 03:15 PM 05-09-2013
Being a single mother is NOT a disability.

You are already receiving assistance from your state and from my experience, they usually decide what portion of your child care bill you should be responsible for based on what you can afford.

I find it sad that you are soliciting a public child care forum for money to help pay for your children's child care expenses.

I suggest you prioritize your own family budget and figure out a way to pay for the two children you chose to bring into this world and stop expecting others to do it for you.
Cradle2crayons 03:21 PM 05-09-2013
Originally Posted by Unregistered:

You are already receiving assistance from your state and from my experience, they usually decide what portion of your child care bill you should be responsible for based on what you can afford.

I find it sad that you are soliciting a public child care forum for money to help pay for your children's child care expenses.

I suggest you prioritize your own family budget and figure out a way to pay for the two children you chose to bring into this world and stop expecting others to do it for you.
Originally Posted by Heidi:
She's asking for money to help with daycare expenses.

OP-while I have tons of empathy for your situation, there are countless people out there in the exact same boat. Your children are beautiful, and you have been truly blessed, but they are your children.

I admire that you are trying to work and raise them well, but to expect other people to pay for your decisions is not really ok. It is your responsibility to give up for them; a smaller house, giving up smoking, not eating out, sharing a car, getting rid of internet or cable or smart phones.

I am a bleeding heart liberal through-and-through, but when someone states that they already get assistance and that they needed a bigger house so that someone could have their own room, I think perhaps things have gone too far.

This is only my opinion, and not intended to be hurtful, but the word s "entitled generation" jumped right into my head.

Best wishes to your family...
Exactly what they both just said.

An infant doesn't "need" their own room. Wen it came to being able to take care of my children, I'd have given up cable, Internet, a three bedroom house and the whole nine yards.

PRIORITIES... Very important word there.
PolarCare 08:13 PM 05-09-2013
"Being a single mother is NOT a disability".

This is my new favorite quote.
youretooloud 09:50 PM 05-09-2013
Haha! It's the new panhandling. Minus the cardboard sign.
craftymissbeth 11:00 AM 05-10-2013
Is this for cereal?
Hunni Bee 06:57 PM 05-10-2013
Originally Posted by Unregistered:

This.
Patches 10:06 PM 05-10-2013
Originally Posted by youretooloud:
Haha! It's the new panhandling. Minus the cardboard sign.
I think I'll bring back the catch phrase... Aint nobody got time for that!
Reply Up