Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Book Club - Reviews / Suggestions>Children's Book Funny
AfterSchoolMom 08:27 AM 04-27-2011
I'm getting one of these books to read to my kids at night! (Warning, contains language. Don't click the link if language offends you.)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1617750255/..._x61Tnb02EKBS1
KEG123 11:12 AM 04-27-2011
Wow... I couldn't imagine reading that to a child...

eta: and "language" does not offend me. I just believe that "type" of language has no place around children.
daycare 11:30 AM 04-27-2011
lmao..........................ok I would never read that, but honestly that is what I wish I could say some times...................lol

too funny...

Gonna gift this to my DCF who's kid gets to stay up until midnight or 2am because they don't put their child to bed until they go to bed...

totally joking, but could you imagine their faces if i did...........lmao

DBug 11:35 AM 04-27-2011
I hate the language (whether it's for kids OR adults), but I can definitely understand the author's frustration (some days more than others)!!
AfterSchoolMom 12:01 PM 04-27-2011
Originally Posted by KEG123:
Wow... I couldn't imagine reading that to a child...

eta: and "language" does not offend me. I just believe that "type" of language has no place around children.
I was of course kidding. The book isn't really meant for children, and I'd never actually read it to a child.
KEG123 12:21 PM 04-27-2011
Well you said you were going to read it to your kids at night, so I had to question if you would really read it to them? Anyways, I get it's supposed to be funny... My kid is 3 so I'd never read that book to him!
AfterSchoolMom 12:41 PM 04-27-2011
Sorry, I should have included a disclaimer. I have a pretty sarcastic sense of humor, I guess that didn't come through.
daycare 12:43 PM 04-27-2011
Originally Posted by AfterSchoolMom:
Sorry, I should have included a disclaimer. I have a pretty sarcastic sense of humor, I guess that didn't come through.
lmao I found it to be super funny...... but not everyone has the same sense of humor and thats ok... Thank god I did not see this on saturday I was a crab....lol super crabby witch...... yes you can blame PMS.....Putting up with mens..........

oh no...sorry mike....please don't hate me...it was a joke........ see my halo and wings???lol
Tags:books, funny, funny - book
Reply Up