Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Which Sites Should I Use For Advertising?
MotherNature 06:31 PM 04-06-2013
I'm thinking of paying for full access membership to a couple sites for advertising. What sites would you recommend? care.com? All I can find for childcare jobs seem to be for nannies & babysitters to come to the parents' home. Sittercity? I haven't looked at it, but I'm not a babysitter.. Also is providerwatch useful? It seems like a good service, but is it worth the $10 a month since right now I only have one family? Thanks for any advice. The only place I advertise right now is CL, & I have a FB page, but I don't update it constantly, & it's more of a private page.
CrackerJacks 08:00 PM 04-06-2013
Before going the sitter city or care route I would first see if your area has any local mothers clubs..they should send out monthly newletters where you can pay for ad space. It may be a bit more pricey but that's where I would spend my $
Sunchimes 08:06 PM 04-06-2013
I think that care.com is starting a family child care section mid-April, but for now, it isn't one of the areas. That said, I got my full time family from there 2 years ago.
DaisyMamma 10:54 AM 04-08-2013
It depends where you are but for me craigslist is great.
Are you listed on daycare.com?
Go to Google and type in the name of your town and daycare and get yourself listed on the top five sites and then do the same using the word childcare. Also make sure you're listed with google local.
MotherNature 11:25 AM 04-08-2013
Thanks everyone!
Tags:advertising
Reply Up