Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Need Resume Help!
jenboo 11:54 AM 03-12-2015
I'm getting ready to apply for jobs because of my move. I need help describing what a home daycare provider does...i need those magic words some of you have
Blackcat31 12:12 PM 03-12-2015
Originally Posted by jenboo:
I'm getting ready to apply for jobs because of my move. I need help describing what a home daycare provider does...i need those magic words some of you have
Other threads with tons of ideas!

https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php?tag=resume
jenboo 01:15 PM 03-12-2015
Thanks! now another question...who the heck do i put for my references??
Blackcat31 03:32 PM 03-12-2015
Any of your golden families as well as your food program monitor, your licensor, any trainers or anyone else that was part of your child care program/business.
finsup 04:07 PM 03-12-2015
When applying for center/school positions I always put my last 3 bosses. Those places liked to see that and often knew who they were so that helped. In this business though, other dcm's. Your best current or past families of course list the best one first, parents (if they even call references which is rare sadly) typically just call the first one. And she gives such a great reference they don't end up calling anyone else that's what seems to work here at least!
jenboo 06:44 PM 03-12-2015
Thank you! I used a couple daycare parents. All of my families were amazing!!

It's been over 3 years since I worked at a center and the same people aren't even there anymore.
Tags:resume
Reply Up