Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Don't You Just Love It When.......
Jenjo 11:28 AM 12-20-2010
Don't you just love it when a child comes during rest time! There goes rest time today!

Blackcat31 11:32 AM 12-20-2010
Don't you just love it when.....

a potty trained 3.5 yr old poops her pants during nap time?!?! Ewwww!
and mom didn't bring any extra clothes...GRRRRRR!!
SandeeAR 05:11 PM 12-20-2010
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Don't you just love it when.....

a potty trained 3.5 yr old poops her pants during nap time?!?! Ewwww!
and mom didn't bring any extra clothes...GRRRRRR!!
That's when I would use the biggest diaper I had. Even if I had to duct tape two together, and that is how MoM would find her at pick up.
Blackcat31 07:37 AM 12-21-2010
Originally Posted by SandeeAR:
That's when I would use the biggest diaper I had. Even if I had to duct tape two together, and that is how MoM would find her at pick up.
Actually I was a bit meaner than that.....I called mom and said your child has no extra clothes (I won't give her any of mine because she still hasn't returned them fro the last time) and said "You need to come get your child because she just pooped." I left her in her ick because it was the really loose kind of ick and mom was only 6 blocks away. So mom comes in and askes me for baby wipes and I say "No" because I do not supply them....the parents with infants do and hers is 3.5 so she doesn't bring any and it isn't fair to let her have someone else's so I offer her paper towel...
so mom changes little girl and says "It was so bad that I am just tossing the clothes so do you mind if I put them in your garbage? I double bagged them" Ummm, yeah I mind!
So I said no and then she says "Well, I'll toss them in the outside garbage can" I told her I don't have one out anymore...(I got tired of parents who clean out their cars in my driveway and use my garbage can and I have to pay for it so I moved my can into the garage where only I can accesss it) I told her I don't want the stink in my house so she will have to take it home and toss it in her apartment complex dumpster! So, she did!!
It was the really bad sour smelling ick so I bet her car still smells!!
misol 07:42 AM 12-21-2010
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Actually I was a bit meaner than that.....I called mom and said your child has no extra clothes (I won't give her any of mine because she still hasn't returned them fro the last time) and said "You need to come get your child because she just pooped." I left her in her ick because it was the really loose kind of ick and mom was only 6 blocks away. So mom comes in and askes me for baby wipes and I say "No" because I do not supply them....the parents with infants do and hers is 3.5 so she doesn't bring any and it isn't fair to let her have someone else's so I offer her paper towel...
so mom changes little girl and says "It was so bad that I am just tossing the clothes so do you mind if I put them in your garbage? I double bagged them" Ummm, yeah I mind!
So I said no and then she says "Well, I'll toss them in the outside garbage can" I told her I don't have one out anymore...(I got tired of parents who clean out their cars in my driveway and use my garbage can and I have to pay for it so I moved my can into the garage where only I can accesss it) I told her I don't want the stink in my house so she will have to take it home and toss it in her apartment complex dumpster! So, she did!!
It was the really bad sour smelling ick so I bet her car still smells!!
I know she was pissed. I would ahve been. I bet she won't forget to leave a change of clothes with you from now on!
Tags:sleep problems, vent
Reply Up