Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>So Mad!!!
gbcc 12:00 PM 12-29-2010
I decided to take the children sledding today. It took a lot of freakin work to get 7 children ready to go sledding.

So we get there and we are sledding for only a half hour when this girl (who has her own sled) walks over to her brother. I couldn't hear what was going on but I can recognize when she is starting trouble.

So before I could get there she steps on her brothers foot, grabs the sled, and attempts to push him. She then took the sled and smacked him with the sled in the face

The boys nose started to bleed. I made her sit while everyone else sled. After 15 minutes his nose would not stop so we all had to leave. I wanted to get him out of the cold to make sure she didn't break it or anything because it just kept bleeding. She is in 2nd grade. Way too old for that behavior. I tried to talk to her about y she did it and it just infuriated me even more Her reason for smacking him with the sled..... "I tried to ask nicely first but he said no." Then she started crying and saying it's not fair that she always gets in trouble.
Tags:bad behavior, injury, sledding
Up