Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Newbie Hi Everyone
Mom4ever 06:08 PM 11-08-2015
Howdy Everyone!

Gradually leaving corporate america to open a child care center. I hear this is a great way to share tips and tricks on the industry. My child care center is scheduled to open in Mid 2016 but still looking for my niche. Looking forward to chatting.
pippi 07:46 AM 11-10-2015
Howdy! I'm new too and am also planing to open a child care center center, though I'm a bit earlier in my planing and am currently looking into different ideas. Looking forward to hearing how your opening goes in Mid 2016.
Michael 01:31 PM 11-10-2015
Welcome to the forum. Are you located in Sweden?
Mom4ever 04:11 PM 11-10-2015
Hi Pipi.

Thank you. What challenges are you facing? Are you in the beginning stages like me..
Mom4ever 04:16 PM 11-10-2015
Lol. I am in between Georgia and North Carolina. Traveling for work
Michael 04:20 PM 11-10-2015
Originally Posted by Mom4ever:
Lol. I am in between Georgia and North Carolina. Traveling for work
I get the feeling pippi has a different time zone and is on late at night.
pippi 12:47 AM 11-11-2015
Originally Posted by Michael:
Welcome to the forum. Are you located in Sweden?
Thank you! Yes I am, I have been working in Sweden for seven months.

Originally Posted by Mom4ever:
Hi Pipi.

Thank you. What challenges are you facing? Are you in the beginning stages like me..
I'm currently looking for different viable locations to open, which isn't easy, especially since I'm abroad now
Syd 10:26 AM 11-11-2015
I just started daycare. Have a 3 yr boy 2 yr girl and 2 mth girl. I feel like it's crazy all the time! What am I doing wrong? Crying and not listening. I dont want to sound like a drill Sargent!
Michael 11:07 AM 11-11-2015
Originally Posted by Syd:
I just started daycare. Have a 3 yr boy 2 yr girl and 2 mth girl. I feel like it's crazy all the time! What am I doing wrong? Crying and not listening. I dont want to sound like a drill Sargent!
First thing, register on the forum as a member. Then you get all the great information and suggestions from professionals in the childcare business.
Tags:new member, sweden
Reply Up