Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Does This Sound Confrontational … Letter To Bug Bite Dad
familyschoolcare 12:24 PM 10-17-2011
My husband says that I get emotional when I talk about this so I just wanted to make sure this letter does not sound confrontational.

Side note: Of course I get emotional this man is accusing me of not having a clean house.

Dear ****,

This letter is in response to the E-mail you sent on, October 14, 2011. I will not be able to discuss issue regarding **** with **** until and unless I have permission in writing. Please keep in mind that I will continue to put some communications in writing. Such as those that a very important or when passing a large amount of information. I would do this even if I communicated directly with you.
I understand your concern of the possibility that something at my house is cause problems with Gavin’s skin. Therefore, I have followed the advice of the environmental health department, and placed sticky traps out. They did not catch anything. This was done, with the equipment and in the manner, which the expert from the environmental health department, said would catch, flees, bed bugs, or gnats, if anywhere present.
I will continue to amongst other household cleaning vacuum the carpet in the living room and the square in the entryway every business day before any day care children arrive. I have arranged to have the carpet cleaned in the near future as this was the time of year I had planned to do this anyway. I will continue to check Gavin for marks everyday before leaving his school with him and everyday before he leave my house.
I will not be using a blanket on the floor until and unless we have concrete proof that, a blanket on the carpet will help the problem and not hinder it.
Should you have any question or concerns about this matter please, use some form of in person communication, such as, calling on the phone or talking to me in person. Please DO NOT E-mail on this matter as I am not receiving your E-mails in a timely manner and cannot and will not commit to being able to check my e-mail in a timely manner.

Thank you
Tags:bug bites, letter samples, over protective, samples
Up