Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>The Power Of A Little Norah Jones!!
SunflowerMama 11:01 AM 11-05-2010
So today was Pajama Day and I've been playing Norah Jones in the background all day and this has probably been one of my best days of daycare since I started!!

I definitely know my attitude reflects on the dcks (I've seen it on a bad day) and today I have felt so much more relaxed and laid back and they are totally feeding off it for sure. I'm loving it!

I dropped down from 8 kids to 7 this week and it has made all the difference in the world!

Now I'm just relaxing on the couch with Norah on while the kids all nap. Ahhh

Happy Friday!!
laundrymom 01:37 PM 11-05-2010
ok, googling nora jones,.. embarrassed to say,.. no idea,....lol

Originally Posted by twinmama:
So today was Pajama Day and I've been playing Norah Jones in the background all day and this has probably been one of my best days of daycare since I started!!

I definitely know my attitude reflects on the dcks (I've seen it on a bad day) and today I have felt so much more relaxed and laid back and they are totally feeding off it for sure. I'm loving it!

I dropped down from 8 kids to 7 this week and it has made all the difference in the world!

Now I'm just relaxing on the couch with Norah on while the kids all nap. Ahhh

Happy Friday!!

Abigail 12:17 AM 11-06-2010
I don't know who Nora Jones is either. LOL I know who Destiny Hope/Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana is!
MommyMuffin 04:41 AM 11-06-2010
I know Nora Jones! My fav cd right now is garden state sound track...some of the same kind of music as nora jones...I really think it helps too!
Also, I knew of a doctor who had to have it on in the background during surgery! Music can be so soothing....for all professions it seems!
Tags:music, norah jones, pajamas, tgif
Reply Up