Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Example Photo Release Forms...?
JJPlaycare 10:45 AM 09-11-2012
I need to develop a photo release form, but don't even know where to begin. I am friends with all of my daycare moms on fb and I would love to post pictures of the kids for them to see, I want to be able to text them photos too and use photos in our crafts and a picture board here, but need a form to back myself to do all of this. Would any of you be willing to share your form, or do any of you have this? Thanks
SilverSabre25 12:25 PM 09-11-2012
I just put one in the forms section of the forum. hth!

https://www.daycare.com/forum/attach...2&d=1347391173
JJPlaycare 06:33 PM 09-11-2012
Thank you!
Lianne 03:48 AM 09-12-2012
Photograph Release Form

I authorize Lianne and ***X Child Care to photograph my child(ren),
__________________________________________________ during activities and through out their day.

I would like to receive photos of my child, taken through out their day, via email or text. Email address(es): _________________________

Parent/Guardian signature________________________________
HappyPennie 08:03 PM 09-13-2012
Here is what I made up for mine:

Permission to Photograph

This form is to request permission to use pictures of your child for arts/crafts projects, daycare scrapbooks and/or advertising purposes. The best advertising a day care can have is the proof of happy, smiling and playing children! Advertising will be done on my Facebook page and my website. To protect your privacy and that of your children, names will not be included with pictures used for advertising purposes. I will respect your decision
I,______________________________________ give my permission for <your name>to use photos of my child(ren)__________________________________________________________. Said photos will be used appropriately and solely for the purposes listed above. I reserve the right as a parent to withdraw my permission at any time in writing.

____do not give my permission for photos of my child to be used for any purpose.

____________________________________ Date: __________
____________________________________ Date: __________
Signature(s) of Parent(s)
Tags:forms
Reply Up