Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Elimintating Subsidy
melissa ann 03:52 PM 06-10-2010
G-pa keeps saying about calling CCIS and telling them to forget about the subsidy. He's paying more being on it since boy has to be here eveyday to get it. Most weeks the kids are here 3 days,which is my min. rate. Anyhow, I gave him a letter today stating that effective June 30, 2010 I will no longer accept CCIS. It's a royal pain in the butt. I also put in that funding for subsidy comes from the state budget and the deadline for the budget is June 30. Well, the past few years the budget wasn't finalized for several months later. So, I said that if it happens again this year, and I do not receive the susbidy amount, parents would be responsible for that amount, which I will refund once the budget is finalized and I get a check for subsidy. I'm sure gramps won't be happy with that. He was in a hurry today at pick-up. Which irrates me, because if he has no plans in the evenigs he takes his good ole time getting here to pick up boy.
melissa ann 05:54 PM 06-11-2010
yeah. G-pa said that today would be the last day of subsidy. Yippee! Which means that most weeks I will only have the kids 3 days/week. For 2 of the kids that's normally the schedule. 4 yr old boy came everyday just so g-pa could get subsidy. Which made no sense since then he was paying more to be on subsidy than if he wasn't. Like an extra $20/week.
safechner 12:58 PM 06-12-2010
Yay! No more stress!
melissa ann 02:14 PM 06-12-2010
Next time I will listen to my fellow cyber friends when inquiring about something. You gals were right who said it was a pain and not worth the hassle. This thing lasted since Jan and by Feb I was already tired of it. Especially when g-pa told to mark the boy here when he wasn't. Of course I didn't. IF he was out, I marked him out. If he was only here a half day, that is what I marked. He is definetly not worth it if I got caught and get in big trouble.
Tags:subsidy
Reply Up