Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Love My New Security Camera!
Breezy 12:28 PM 01-26-2012
So neat!! I can walk into the kitchen and glance at the live feed to make sure the other kids aren't getting into trouble. I can have it up in my tablet while I'm sitting down feeding the baby and see into corners (like the other side of the couch) that I would otherwise have to get up with baby and disrupt feeding to see!! I can pee with the door closed!!!!!
beachgrl 12:50 PM 01-26-2012
Originally Posted by Breezy:
So neat!! I can walk into the kitchen and glance at the live feed to make sure the other kids aren't getting into trouble. I can have it up in my tablet while I'm sitting down feeding the baby and see into corners (like the other side of the couch) that I would otherwise have to get up with baby and disrupt feeding to see!! I can pee with the door closed!!!!!
Lol at peeing with the door closed...no one quite understands that like other providers, haha..i get several heads peeking through the cracked door and lots of peekabo, hi, hello and giggles...
Breezy 12:53 PM 01-26-2012
I have a gate up at the end of the hallway so they stand there and whine while waving hello, lol.
Tags:cctv, security system, video monitors
Reply Up