Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Uniques CL Ad
sharlan 07:29 PM 01-26-2012
free child care in exchange for donation, food, dippers, bill payment.

my husband and i made our dream come true a year ago we got out first home in temecula,i was working full time having the time of or lives i have 3 boys 11,9,and 3, we decided to go for the girl and everything was perfect 8 weeks in to my pregnancy i was lay off just like that,i haven't been able to find a job anywhere i don't have a car during the day or childcare in the morning, don't know anyone in this are, times are hard right now for me and my family, i have all this free time looking into getting certified for childcare,but for that i need money my husband makes good money but we can't make it with just one person working,i also sell mary kay and maybe in exchange you can buy me stuff every ones in a wild i just need money for food and bills, my house is safe and nice if you walk in you would not think i need anything but thats not even close my kids have everything to there own room the 3DS a dog the wii and before the lay of we got and apple computer, we get so selfish when we have the money for it,and now theres not even money for food! i will babysit your little one like my own kids, with lots of love we have a park i can take them to i have references FIRST AID AND CPR Certified please let me know if you have any question thank you.
littlemissmuffet 05:23 AM 01-27-2012
Very sad.
Breezy 05:45 AM 01-27-2012
So so sad.
Meyou 06:31 AM 01-27-2012
I have a horrid feeling this won't end well for them.
mac60 08:45 AM 01-27-2012
Strange advertisement indeed. Horrible horrible grammar, spelling, etc. Just reading their ad I would never place my child in their care. I think they sound like very irresponsible people.
Abigail 11:40 AM 01-29-2012
She is doing the guilt trip for advertising. She should have advertised as a new daycare or nanny position in her home. If she has such a wonderful home and everything parents would start bringing kids right away if she was the right person. She doesn't have to have a car because she doesn't need to transport. She doesn't need to air her dirty laundry either.
jen 01:54 PM 01-29-2012
English may not be her first language...
Mary Poppins 02:24 PM 01-29-2012
She sounds too desperate IMHO which would instantly raise a huge red flag if I were looking for dc. Desperate people do desperate things sometimes and I'd hate for my children to be in her care if she is too stressed trying to keep up a lifestyle she has become accustomed to.
Blackcat31 03:22 PM 01-29-2012
I'm with Jen, I doubt English is her first language and I also commend her for trying to make ends meet in this horrible economy. She also has honesty going for her.

Most people try to market themselves as something they aren't. She is putting it all out there and saying she will watch your child, as her own, and is willing to do whatever it takes to help herself, her family and other families too. Maybe a bit too much personal info, but whatever.

Maybe not the most educated, developmentally appropriate or ideal setting but you gotta do what you gotta do to out food on your table. I am betting she will find a neighboring family or two who needs care and they can work it out between themselves as to what is acceptable payment. Not a Fortune 500 company but beats standing in the welfare line huh?
Tags:craigs list
Reply Up