Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Coupon Traderz...Want to join??
tinytotzdaycare 04:00 PM 11-18-2009
As many of you of you are aware childcare operating expenses are increasing and it has become more inportant to save all the pennies you can on groceries, paper products, and more. As parents we are looking to save money on diapers, wipes, groceries, paper products, clothing, toys and more!!

I am a member of many couponing sites and as an avid couponer myself I was thinking maybe some of you would be interested in joining a coupon train/exchange??!!??

(My last grocery bill for my home was well over $200.00 however after coupons my bill was reduced to $35.67!!!!!! Yep, I saved over $100 in coupons!!! I have a large binder that holds all of them in sections.
I know I am crazy...coupon crazy!

I have also found that different states have higher coupon values. Say I might have an Angel Soft Toilet Tissue coupon for 50 cents off while another person may have one for $1 off...they dont use the brand so they toss it...UGH, I hate to toss coupons other can use!!

You email me your mailing address, I add you to the list. When the package arrives you email me for the next person on the list and so on. You take coupons you can use and add ones you dont.

Expired Coupons are mailed to my cousin in Louisianna where she gives them to fellow army wives to use...they can use expired coupons at their stores on base....see no coupon goes unused.

email [email protected] to join or for more info! The train will begin after the Thanksgiving holiday. You will receive an attachment with all rules and explanations when you join.

CHOO CHOO!!!!!
cuddlebuggz 05:13 PM 11-18-2009
So I am not the only crazy coupon lady...JK! I emailed you with my info and I cant wait to do this. I did this once before on a website I visit regularly and it was fun. I have an idea for another exchange/train that is fun as well. Its more costly for mailing as you mail in a manilla style envelope but you exchange stickers!! Its a lot of fun for daycare providers/teachers/parents to exchange stickers for scrapbooking and rewards. Just a thought....if there is interest I would be happy to get it started.

I look forward to the coupon exchange Tiny Totz and Congrats on the BIG SAVINGS!!! I wonder what the checker was thinking??? HA HA!
Reply Up