Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Wish Me Luck
sharlan 12:28 PM 09-13-2017
I've decided to start using mats again for naptime. The littles have been falling asleep with me holding then, then sleeping on the couch in the family room with me in there. Naps have been getting shorter and shorter.

Neither baby has slept in the pack and plays. I hate setting them up and taking them down.

I expect it to be a long road. Baby #1 may take to it quickly, but baby #2 won't. She's the one who rarely comes, doesn't go to bed until 11PM, takes a bottle, and co-sleeps.
Rockgirl 12:35 PM 09-13-2017
It may be rough in the beginning, but so worth it! Hope it goes more smoothly than expected.
MarinaVanessa 12:41 PM 09-13-2017
It'll take some time and some work but once you get it down you'll be so much better off!!!
sharlan 12:56 PM 09-13-2017
Dcb fell asleep on his own within a couple of minutes. I sat on the floor patting dcg's bottom and she finally fell asleep.

I hope it's this easy every day.
Josiegirl 02:18 AM 09-14-2017
Originally Posted by sharlan:
Dcb fell asleep on his own within a couple of minutes. I sat on the floor patting dcg's bottom and she finally fell asleep.

I hope it's this easy every day.
Keeping fingers crossed for you! We all need those few minutes of peace and quiet to recharge for the rest of the day.
Tags:co-sleeping and daycare, mats, napping issues, pack and play
Reply Up