Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Do You Have A Separate Contract For Drop In Families?
melilley 07:44 AM 02-14-2013
If you accept drop in children, do you have a separate contract for them? I have a contract, but it requires specific days and times and would like to have a different one for drop in families. I am accepting drop in families, but they must call ahead of time to confirm that there is an opening on that day. I still have to have all of the required paperwork filled out before they can "drop in". If you do have a different contract for them, could you please give me an example of what I could put in mine.
Thank You
Blackcat31 08:15 AM 02-14-2013
No. I usually only offer drop in to current families.

If I do however, have a family interested in drop in care that normally doesn't attend I just use my regular contract and it has a space to specify whether a family is full time, part time, or drop in.
butterfly 12:16 PM 02-14-2013
I do mine similar to bc. I use the same contract for everyone. The drop in families just pay the drop in rate, but I still give them all my regular paperwork/handbook, because I want them to be very aware of how I run things here. I've also had several of my drop in families end up being permanent full time families. So in the long run it makes the most sense for me to use the same info for all families.
Reply Up