Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Widely Used Child Care Referral Websites
jenh171 08:10 AM 06-26-2010
I've posted my child care business on care.com, but does anyone know of any other sites that are widely used/well known sources for child care providers to post their services?
Daycare Mommy 08:53 AM 06-26-2010
www.daycareresource.com
Daycare Mommy 08:56 AM 06-26-2010
www.craigslist.org
Golden Rule 09:21 AM 06-26-2010
This site is a good one (VERY resonably priced I might add), also check to see if your area has a Childcare Referral Service. I get alot of calls from mine..it is a "service" of the state.

Most of mine are word of mouth, but occasionally DFACS calls me with a special need, emergency care/request for a difficult to place client as well. Give them a call and let them know you have openings.. especialy if you have an infant spot available.
Unregistered 10:33 AM 06-26-2010
thanks...i did not mention craig's list, b/c i think of that as just a given! but i will check out that day care resource one. i hadn't heard of that, so thank you!
jenh171 02:24 PM 06-26-2010
does daycare.com require one to be licensed in order to list one's home-based child care here?
Michael 02:54 PM 06-26-2010
Daycare.com is Ranked #1 on Google, Bing and Yahoo when searching for the word "daycare". https://daycare.com/php/start_new_signup.php
MarinaVanessa 10:02 PM 06-26-2010
Originally Posted by jenh171:
does daycare.com require one to be licensed in order to list one's home-based child care here?
That's a good question ... I don't think so but you'd have to follow your states and area's guidelines I'm assuming. For example in CA you can't advertise your home daycare unless you're licensed because in CA you are required to be licensed if you care for more than one families children. You also have to post your license number on any advertising. I'm sure it varies from state to state and area to area so if you're not required to be licensed or registered then you shouldn't have a problem.
HeatherB 07:19 AM 06-28-2010
care.com
sittercity.com
Talena 04:11 PM 06-28-2010
sitters.com
Tags:advertising
Reply Up