Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>what are the most important things to have included in your website?
Calikate 09:34 PM 03-27-2014
Hi everyone! What do you find are the most important things to have included in your website?

Are you a believer in posting your rates?
MarinaVanessa 09:54 PM 03-27-2014
I think at minimum you should have:
"home" page with general information and openings that you may have
"about" page with information about you (education/training, why you chose to do daycare etc), your philosophy, goal, etc
"Program" with info about whether you are structured, free, type of activities you have, special things you offer, daily schedule etc
"Parents" page with information for your parents, enrollment info, policies (downloadable perhaps?), holiday schedule etc.
And "contact us" page with your information.

I do post my rates online. I find that it saves me a lot of time.
DaisyMamma 04:07 AM 03-28-2014
I do post my rates. It weeds out the calls of people who are simply looking for the cheapest around and don't care about anything else.
rebekki78 07:55 AM 03-28-2014
I agree with the above, except I do not post my rates on line. They made me re-think that, though, since it is the second question anyone asks. I think you are right, it would weed out the people who are just looking for the cheapest. I can usually tell by the number of questions they ask after that one.
Reply Up