Daycare.com Forum Kidacare by Minute Menu Force of Nature Disinfectant

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 01-04-2008, 07:33 AM
cara

Default Starting Daycare in Louisiana

Just wondering if there are any day care providers in Louisiana and if you could help me getting started offering in home care.

Thanks
Old 01-09-2008, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Getting Started in Home Daycare - Louisiana

There is some information here:

http://daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2

http://www.daycare.com/louisiana/
Old 05-02-2008, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Louisiana

Hi, my wife and I own a class a facility in Louisiana. Where are you in the process?

Ours is 11 years old, 146 child capacity and we accept from 6 weeks to 14 years.

God bless!
Old 05-06-2008, 05:09 AM
Unregistered

I would love to know more about your daycare as I am planning a class a myself. Can you give any advice on how to transform a three bedroom trailer and expand it to a facility. Are there any other website that I could go to and look for help. Thanks

Tags
louisiana requirements, start a day care