Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>Tom Why Do I Not Get Your Emails
284878 01:47 PM 11-05-2015
I went to your site and signed up for your emails and I was getting them fine, then they stopped. I went back the the site and resigned up but yet, I have not received an email in 2 or 3 months.
What is going on?

Thanks
TomCopeland 07:11 AM 11-06-2015
Originally Posted by 284878:
I went to your site and signed up for your emails and I was getting them fine, then they stopped. I went back the the site and resigned up but yet, I have not received an email in 2 or 3 months.
What is going on?

Thanks
I don't know why. I will find out. Thanks for letting me know
Leigh 12:11 PM 11-06-2015
What is going on?

Thanks
You should try to speak to your email provider. The same thing happened to me, and it turned out that Yahoo had blocked the domain from sending emails to ANY Yahoo account. It wasn't a spammer, either, it was a shopping website that I signed up to receive emails from. The only way to get emails from that site, for me, was to contact Yahoo and ask them to let them through (which I didn't do). Whitelisting the sender wasn't enough.
Michael 04:59 PM 11-06-2015
We have the same problem here with AOL. We send email to members and come providers see that as spam.
284878 08:33 PM 11-07-2015
Tom emails are not in spam, I check it weekly to make sure no request for day care are in there.
I use gmail and have no filters set up on this account.
TomCopeland 02:42 PM 11-08-2015
What is going on?

Thanks
The problem is this. When I switched my blog from one server to another, the Feedburner connection didn't switch over. My computer guy is looking to fix this right now and I hope this will get solved very shortly. Tom
284878 07:40 AM 11-11-2015
Originally Posted by TomCopeland:
The problem is this. When I switched my blog from one server to another, the Feedburner connection didn't switch over. My computer guy is looking to fix this right now and I hope this will get solved very shortly. Tom
Thanks Tom. I got my email today
TomCopeland 08:15 AM 11-11-2015
Thanks Tom. I got my email today
Yes, I finally got it fixed!
Tags:email issues, spam
Reply Up