Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 01-20-2011, 12:00 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Default It Must be a Busy Day Today

I usually have someone to talk to here during nap time. They are all asleep again and today I'm playing here instead of cleaning. Bad provider, I know.
Old 01-20-2011, 01:11 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Not a bad provider at all. We all deserve time during the day to have a breather....and I don't mean the 2 minutes we go potty.
Old 01-20-2011, 01:23 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac60 View Post
Not a bad provider at all. We all deserve time during the day to have a breather....and I don't mean the 2 minutes we go potty.
What are you talking about? Two minutes for potty? I can't "go potty" until nap time! seriously! I guess I have my bladder trained by now, though, because I don't even feel the need until we start lying the children down

Tags
break time, breather, nap