Daycare.com Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 01-25-2011, 10:08 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Default I’m So Excited!!!!!!

inhale, exhale,.....

the new baby who is taking over the families spot I have been venting about stopped by today to get some forms, so she can take them with her to the doctors appt today. !!!! she is excited, I am excited,.. I only have to term the trouble family when I see the mom this week. Dad dropped off and for someone who lost his grandma this week he is hiding grief very well. Had his friends truck, was headed to the ******. told me about going 4 wheel driving yesterday. I was dumbfounded. struck silent with shock. I was expecting grief, and what I saw was excitement, and happiness. Now everyone handles grief differently, but,.... anyway, my new one starts the 14th. =-)
Old 01-25-2011, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laundrymom View Post
inhale, exhale,.....

the new baby who is taking over the families spot I have been venting about stopped by today to get some forms, so she can take them with her to the doctors appt today. !!!! she is excited, I am excited,.. I only have to term the trouble family when I see the mom this week. Dad dropped off and for someone who lost his grandma this week he is hiding grief very well. Had his friends truck, was headed to the ******. told me about going 4 wheel driving yesterday. I was dumbfounded. struck silent with shock. I was expecting grief, and what I saw was excitement, and happiness. Now everyone handles grief differently, but,.... anyway, my new one starts the 14th. =-)
hmmm. C... A... S...i...n...o was bleeped out. lol
Old 01-25-2011, 10:11 AM

maybe gma left them some $$$ so they went to the c a s i n o to honor her memory?!? Sorry....couldn't help being a wise butt....Good for you though on the new family! I love when you get a good one to replace a bad one!!
Old 01-25-2011, 10:12 AM

I'm amused by the word that got bleeped out!

Was the loss unexpected, or was gma sick for a long time and it was a slow decline sort of thing? If it was a slow decline, he might have done his grieving a long time ago. I know I did with both my grandparents.

I'm glad you're excited and I hope things go well when you go to term the annoying ones!
Old 01-25-2011, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcat31 View Post
maybe gma left them some $$$ so they went to the c a s i n o to honor her memory?!? Sorry....couldn't help being a wise butt....Good for you though on the new family! I love when you get a good one to replace a bad one!!
You beat me to it.....

Congrats on the new little one laundrymom!
Old 01-25-2011, 10:20 AM
Daycare.com Member

lol...i would have been like, im so sorry for your loss and see if he stuck to the orginal story! lol
Old 01-25-2011, 10:23 AM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillybean83 View Post
lol...i would have been like, im so sorry for your loss and see if he stuck to the orginal story! lol
I would have too!

Congratulations on the new little one!! How exciting!!
Old 01-25-2011, 10:50 AM

Well, when you've lost - what was it, 6 - grandmothers, it must get easier to get past the grief, right ?
Old 01-25-2011, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyAngels View Post
Well, when you've lost - what was it, 6 - grandmothers, it must get easier to get past the grief, right ?
lol true, Now, my own kids have 6 grandparents, 7 actually. because of divorce and stuff but 6 grandmas dying in about 7 mo,.. yeah, born in the dark,.. but it wasnt last night. lol

Im just waiting until I see her,... boy has developed a nasty habit of SCREAMING on the pot. to the point that there is a puddle of drool on the floor.
Im done.
Old 01-25-2011, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laundrymom View Post
yeah, born in the dark,.. but it wasnt last night. lol

Tags
new baby, positive