Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Can You Ever Believe The Weather Man!
Country Kids 09:08 AM 07-01-2011
Suppose to be in the 80-90 this weekend and coming week. Today in the 80's and I was so excited to get all the water play things out and let them get soaked and then just dry while playing. It is now only 50 degrees and the wind is blowing so it is just downright cold out. I actually have a jacket on in the house because I refuse to turn on the heat.

It will probably get really nice during naptime and all my kids leave right before or right after nap. Oh, I'm soooo mad right now. They don't want to go outside because they are to cold because they all came dressed for summer time weather.

I feel a headache coming on to!
Michael 01:02 PM 07-01-2011
Most weathermen should just stick to: Partly cloudy with a chance of rain

Which translates to: could be sunshine, could be rain, could be cloudy

Then they are usually right.
TBird 01:07 PM 07-01-2011
Originally Posted by Michael:

Exactly. Look outside...if your car is wet then rain is highly likely. Now get off of your computer and go collect the rumored 5 million dollars per year that Al Roker makes, LOL!!!!
Mike Lassiter 03:43 PM 07-01-2011
I know what you mean lo!, but it's not just the weather men you can't trust. Guess I'll duck down low now
Kaddidle Care 03:59 PM 07-01-2011
I've found this to be fairly reliable. http://www.weather.com/?par=yahoo&si...m_ite=HomePage

Put in your zip code and then check the hourly for the day. (You can also look at the radar down below and forcast the weather for yourself.)
meganlavonnesmommy 05:16 PM 07-01-2011
weather.com sucks! I check it daily, and most of the time it is accurate. But last week it said 90% chance of rain from 9-10am, so I kept the kids inside and planned inside activities. It was sunny, warm and gorgeous all morning! We never did get any rain. I was so mad we missed an opportunity to go to the park.
countrymom 05:57 PM 07-01-2011
ok, so here on ontario they are never ever right. So I watch the michigan news and they always have it right. Like today I got that it was going to storm all day and michigan news said it was going to be sunny and hot, so hmm guess who got it right (i bought a new solar cover for the pool)
jojosmommy 12:19 PM 07-02-2011
Originally Posted by Michael:

Like this one. Here in MN they are never right. Can't understand how you can't predict a 3 day long snow storm or 100 plus temps with 75% humidity but here even the noon news has no clue what the weather is like for that day.
Tags:weather, weather forecast
Reply Up