Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Matchsticks please........
Meeko 07:28 AM 08-25-2011
Going to need matchsticks for my eyelids today..... my day started at 5AM this morning. I will close at 6PM tonight, have a half hour to grab something to eat and then off to a mandatory day care training class until 9:30 PM. I will be lucky to fall into bed by 10PM. The class will be full of interesting and vital information () like "how to diaper a baby" and other things that the great state of Utah thinks I don't know about after 25 years as a child care provider and the mother of 4 kids......sigh.....
PitterPatter 07:34 AM 08-25-2011
Originally Posted by Meeko60:
Going to need matchsticks for my eyelids today..... my day started at 5AM this morning. I will close at 6PM tonight, have a half hour to grab something to eat and then off to a mandatory day care training class until 9:30 PM. I will be lucky to fall into bed by 10PM. The class will be full of interesting and vital information () like "how to diaper a baby" and other things that the great state of Utah thinks I don't know about after 25 years as a child care provider and the mother of 4 kids......sigh.....
Oh brother ya gotta love when they shove common sense trainings down your throat!

I feel for ya Meek! I am sending you some energy vibes!! I hope you get through the day with flying colors! When your head does finally hit that pillow tonight I hope you have a good restful sleep!
sharlan 07:53 AM 08-25-2011
Sounds like my day, yesterday, except no training.
Koukla 07:57 AM 08-25-2011
omg you poor thing... i feel so bad for you. gotta love those trainings. but whats even more scary /sad is the few people that are there and are like "i didn't know that" thats when u just see me go

good luck hun
Reply Up