Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 01-26-2012, 12:28 PM
Daycare.com Member

Default I Love My New Security Camera!

So neat!! I can walk into the kitchen and glance at the live feed to make sure the other kids aren't getting into trouble. I can have it up in my tablet while I'm sitting down feeding the baby and see into corners (like the other side of the couch) that I would otherwise have to get up with baby and disrupt feeding to see!! I can pee with the door closed!!!!!
Old 01-26-2012, 12:50 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
So neat!! I can walk into the kitchen and glance at the live feed to make sure the other kids aren't getting into trouble. I can have it up in my tablet while I'm sitting down feeding the baby and see into corners (like the other side of the couch) that I would otherwise have to get up with baby and disrupt feeding to see!! I can pee with the door closed!!!!!
Lol at peeing with the door closed...no one quite understands that like other providers, haha..i get several heads peeking through the cracked door and lots of peekabo, hi, hello and giggles...
Old 01-26-2012, 12:53 PM
Daycare.com Member

I have a gate up at the end of the hallway so they stand there and whine while waving hello, lol.

Tags
cctv, security system, video monitors