Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 06-14-2012, 11:08 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Default My New Set Up With Photos!

**PLEASE NO ONE "QUOTE" THE PICTURES....I WILL REMOVE THREAD IN A DAY OR TWO FOR SECURITY REASONS.

I dont have the best pictures here but from left to right: our play kitchen area, then in the far left corner is the "baby zone" with the baby toys. I can block that area off if needed. Then my chair. The toybox next is full of stuffed animals and other lovey type toys. The reading corner is a toddler mattress on the floor and there is a cubby back there full of books. Then on the far right is the baby doll area. the sliding glass door goes straight out to the backyard. The flooring is poured concrete with foam mats over half of the floor.

I wish I had particular pictures of each section.....

Okay next is the other side of the room. From left to right, a cubby with blocks, Mr. Potato Head and puzzles. I have lately added a ton of Little People stuff to that area. Then that huge wardrobe houses all the crafts stuff and other supplies. There is a changing table behind that, that you cant see. I have a little kitchenette thing that my DH built with counter, cabinets, microwave, fridge. Our table for meals and crafts. A slide and puppet theater. Back in the corner is a door to the napping room, and another to the bathroom.

The backyard from the sliding glass door. Getting a new swing set on Friday! There is also a covered sandbox that my DH built. No neighbors to the back of us, just green space.

More backyard. It goes WAY back there but is full fenced. There is more to the right too. ITs the best backyard in the neighborhood! We are adding to it as finances allow.

Old 06-14-2012, 11:35 AM

how open and colorful your space is!

I have the same 8 in 1 Little Tikes climber you have...my kiddos love it!
Old 06-14-2012, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcat31 View Post
how open and colorful your space is!

I have the same 8 in 1 Little Tikes climber you have...my kiddos love it!
yeah we had a lot more stuff outside but we downsized to what they actually play with and got rid of the rest. my DH got sick of moving stuff around to mow. they didnt even notice the things I got rid of.
Old 06-14-2012, 11:40 AM
Daycare.com Member

That looks great - inside and out!
Old 06-14-2012, 11:53 AM

Ok you guys, these 'check out my space' posts are making me jealous!

I want some new stuff!

Love, Love, Love the Puppet Stage to the right in the second photo~I could use that in so many ways! I've never seen one like that before, where did you get it?
Old 06-14-2012, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCMom View Post
Ok you guys, these 'check out my space' posts are making me jealous!

I want some new stuff!

Love, Love, Love the Puppet Stage to the right in the second photo~I could use that in so many ways! I've never seen one like that before, where did you get it?
I bought the puppet theater second hand and made the curtains. I believe it was a homemade item but I am not sure on that. The pink box behind it has all our puppets which were collected through yard sales and stuff.
Old 06-14-2012, 01:24 PM
Trix are for kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfuldom View Post
I bought the puppet theater second hand and made the curtains. I believe it was a homemade item but I am not sure on that. The pink box behind it has all our puppets which were collected through yard sales and stuff.
I love the puppet theater too! Good job with the curtains!

I really like the new set-up! The kids have a ton of space!

I am super jealous of your HUGE backyard, and all fenced! If I were to show you a picture of my backyard, you would laugh (and it's considered "big" for Arizona).

How are the kids liking the new set-up?
Old 06-14-2012, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud912 View Post
I love the puppet theater too! Good job with the curtains!

I really like the new set-up! The kids have a ton of space!

I am super jealous of your HUGE backyard, and all fenced! If I were to show you a picture of my backyard, you would laugh (and it's considered "big" for Arizona).

How are the kids liking the new set-up?
the kids love it. they do laps around the yard, pick flowers, step on mushrooms, chase the neighbor cat, lots of good times out there! plus we have a deck for adult friendly space upstairs.
Old 06-14-2012, 02:03 PM
Admin & Owner-Daycare.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfuldom View Post
**PLEASE NO ONE "QUOTE" THE PICTURES....I WILL REMOVE THREAD IN A DAY OR TWO FOR SECURITY REASONS.
Please don't remove the thread. It screws with the database and google indexing. If you could just remove the photos or the reference to what you don't want public.
Old 06-14-2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

I have the same type of room set up, same ceilings and same flooring. What did you put up on your ceiling?

Your set up is lovely, thank you for sharing~
Old 06-14-2012, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
Please don't remove the thread. It screws with the database and google indexing. If you could just remove the photos or the reference to what you don't want public.
oh I meant, remove the pics. thanks!
Old 06-14-2012, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have the same type of room set up, same ceilings and same flooring. What did you put up on your ceiling?

Your set up is lovely, thank you for sharing~
If you mean the fabric, it is a sheer rainbow print fabric that I bought and hemmed. Very lightweight to hang.
Old 06-14-2012, 04:20 PM

I love it, you all of slides inside, sure wish I had the space for one!
Old 06-14-2012, 08:20 PM
New Daycare.com Member

Looks great!
I'm still searching for a property with a fenced yard.
Old 07-08-2012, 07:58 PM

**deleted the pictures posted for privacy reasons. will add to "group decor" at a later date**
Old 07-09-2012, 04:40 AM
Daycare.com Member

don't forget you can post pics in the DECOR community group. You have to ask for an invite, perhaps that would be more secure for posting your pictures than in the normal forum. Plus the members there are really helpful and positive. I have got some wonder ideas from them.
Old 07-09-2012, 05:14 AM
Daycare.com Member

I can still see the pictures.
Old 07-09-2012, 05:45 AM

I can still see them too, Cheer. (Everything looks really great, BTW!)

Tags
playroom layout