Daycare.com Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!

New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum! Introduce yourself. Find out how to use your account and forum features. Who are you? Why do you do/use daycare? What brought you here? What kind of daycare are you associated with?

Old 10-11-2012, 08:45 PM
New Daycare.com Member

Default Newbie

Hello everyone,

I am glad to have found this site and eventually got registered. I hope to learn new things in here and also share some of my knowledge to all of the members of this forum.

All the best,
Kristine
Old 10-11-2012, 10:14 PM
Admin & Owner-Daycare.com

Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum! I've upgraded your status. You can post freely now.
Old 10-14-2012, 12:01 PM
New Daycare.com Member

Default New

For the past year I have gone through the motions of becoming Michigan state certified to run a child daycare inside my home. I got my license in the mail last week and now have to go about finding clients. I went searching online for info and stumbled upon this site. I thought it might be a good idea to join a forum to be able to talk to other people in my position, since even though I worked in a preschool before I still feel nervous about opening up my own daycare.
Old 10-14-2012, 12:50 PM
Admin & Owner-Daycare.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaCarol View Post
For the past year I have gone through the motions of becoming Michigan state certified to run a child daycare inside my home. I got my license in the mail last week and now have to go about finding clients. I went searching online for info and stumbled upon this site. I thought it might be a good idea to join a forum to be able to talk to other people in my position, since even though I worked in a preschool before I still feel nervous about opening up my own daycare.
Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum ChristinaCarol! I've upgraded your status. You can post freely now.

Some marketing threads that should help: http://daycare.com/forum/tags.php?tag=marketing

http://daycare.com/forum/tags.php?tag=advertising
Old 10-14-2012, 10:32 PM
New Daycare.com Member

Thanks a lot Micheal ^.^

Tags
advertising, marketing, michigan