Daycare.com Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 10-29-2012, 07:11 PM
Mommy to 2

Default Yard Sign

What did you put on your yard sign?

My godmother is a graphic designer and is coming up with something for me I just don't know what to put on it.
Old 10-29-2012, 07:34 PM
New Daycare.com Member

This is the sign that we put out - we purchased / designed it through Vistaprint
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg lp-1.aspx.jpeg (66.6 KB, 23 views)
Old 10-29-2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Sorry for got these (DKY they are commonly used)

*rainbows, suns, clouds, and raindrops are also some-what popular symbols
Old 10-30-2012, 03:16 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

I don't want to attract the wrong attention.
Acts 13:22
Old 10-30-2012, 07:03 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Quote:
*rainbows, suns, clouds, and raindrops are also some-what popular symbols
Quote:
I don't want to attract the wrong attention.
Did I miss something? What do these posts have to do with OP?

OP- I would keep it simple, the basic contact info and bold enought to be read quickly by someone driving by. Your name, #, and "daycare" "openings" or "enrolling" nothing too busy.
Old 10-30-2012, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childminder View Post
Did I miss something? What do these posts have to do with OP?

OP- I would keep it simple, the basic contact info and bold enought to be read quickly by someone driving by. Your name, #, and "daycare" "openings" or "enrolling" nothing too busy.
I am thinking the post about "rainbows, suns, clouds, and raindrops are also some-what popular symbols" were suggestions about what to put on the sign as OP asked. OP might have meant what words or info to put on it, but her question might have been kind of vague.

The response about not wanting to attract attention, I assume is in regards to that poster not using a sign for daycare so they don't attract the wrong people.

Just guessing but that is how I read those two posts.

OP~ Make sure you check with you city about zoning laws and such. In my community we are not allowed to use yard signs unless we live in a commercial area.

Tags
advertising, yard sign