Daycare.com Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Forms - Uploads

Forms - Uploads Sample forms that members upload so that others can use. Note: Please do not upload copyrighted material. Original Content only.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:17 AM
New Daycare.com Member

Default Renewing/Updating Forms For New Year?

Hi
I was wondering if any of you have any certain forms that you have parents fill out again for the new year besides a new contract. I just want to make sure I get everything necessary handed out by Friday.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:46 AM
New Daycare.com Member

I make all my families fill out all new paperwork. I am sending everything home tomorrow. It includes contract, emergency form, drop off and pick up form and then a calendar of the days I am taking off. I have some families that just started in October and I am still making them fill everything out again.
Old 01-03-2013, 04:40 PM
Family Childcare Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbullette View Post
I make all my families fill out all new paperwork. I am sending everything home tomorrow. It includes contract, emergency form, drop off and pick up form and then a calendar of the days I am taking off. I have some families that just started in October and I am still making them fill everything out again.
Yep me too. This way all of my forms are updated.
Old 01-08-2013, 12:33 PM
Child Care Provider

I sent home all updated forms to 4 of my 5 families and I'm only waiting on one to return. They only had to fill out the contract again and child sheet required by my state to be done yearly. I think next year I will do it in EARLY December instead of a week before Christmas to get everything back before 2014. I didn't give it to a family who started in November because that was a new paperwork which was a good deadline to get it done. The only thing I wish I did was omit my two week notice period so it's stressful thinking the family who turned their paperwork in yesterday could "technically" walk out without a notice during the next two weeks, but I doubt they would. Live and Learn! I will soon be working on a shorter contract for next December so it's done. I'm just taking out a few parts on enrollment and registration fees because they don't pay those again.