Daycare.com Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Daycare Menus, Breakfast, Lunch and Snack Ideas

Daycare Menus, Breakfast, Lunch and Snack Ideas Post breakfast items, lunch items, and snack items that are all child friendly here. Each posting should include ONLY ONE meal option. The SUBJECT of each message should be ONLY the name of the food you are describing.

Old 05-15-2013, 12:49 PM
Daycare.com Member

Arrow Food Program in CA Choices For Children

Is anyone on this program? How would I go about quitting? If anyone knows I would appreciate some input.
Thank you!
Old 05-15-2013, 03:01 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

All you have to do is call them and tell them you want to quit.
Old 04-10-2015, 01:56 PM
Daycare.com Member

Default Pros & cons of the food program

What is the CA food program? Do most daycare providers belong? Pros and cons?
Old 04-10-2015, 02:26 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Moderator

I just moved to choices and they are a VERY small outfit. however they seem to be willing to work with you and are a little more flexible than other agenices that I have worked with like 4cs.

pros and cons to everything

you can submit email to Carol Whittington <lunchbox1@onemain.com>

just let her know that you would like to drop. she is in Sac at the state office
Old 04-10-2015, 04:25 PM
Daycare.com Member

I've been with the Monterey Bay Agency for 25 years. They are great! I use minute menu to record meals & attendance. I'm in San Jose... I'm just not sure what cities they take.