Go Back Forum > Forms - Uploads

Forms - Uploads Sample forms that members upload so that others can use. Note: Please do not upload copyrighted material. Original Content only.

Old 05-29-2013, 02:48 PM
Default Summer Contract

Does anyone have a summer contract that they wouldn't mind letting me see? I have 2 kids starting when school closes just for the summer and need a contract just for that.
Tonya R. Jones
Home Provider
Old 05-29-2013, 03:08 PM
Advanced Member

Temporary Tuition Contract

Name of child(ren):_________________

Date care begins:_________________
Date care ends:__________________

Weekly tuition, in the amount of $________, is due every Monday, beginning on the first day of care and weekly thereafter in the first day of care of the week. No exceptions.

Insert late fee policy here

Insert schedule change policy here

Insert late pickup schedule here

Parent signature
Provider signature

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On