Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Forms - Uploads

Forms - Uploads Sample forms that members upload so that others can use. Note: Please do not upload copyrighted material. Original Content only.

Old 04-02-2014, 11:21 AM
Legally Unlicensed

Default Probation Notice Letter

I'm about to put two of my dck's on probation and decided to make a standard editable letter for myself so that I can just fill it out quickly and not have to type it up every time.

I uploaded it to Google Drive. If you "download" it and open it with Word then you can use the editable version.

Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B04...it?usp=sharing
Old 04-02-2014, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftymissbeth View Post
I'm about to put two of my dck's on probation and decided to make a standard editable letter for myself so that I can just fill it out quickly and not have to type it up every time.

I can't upload it to the forum because it's a .docx file instead of a .doc file (as far as I can figure out), but I included the PDF version of it. The PDF version is not editable, but more of a "sneak peak" of what the Word version looks like. In Word format, there are very simple to use fillable sections.

If anyone would like the editable Word version, I'm more than happy to email it out!
Upload it to Google Drive. Share the link. Others can print/edit or do whatever....
Old 04-02-2014, 12:09 PM
Legally Unlicensed

I'll try that again. I tried it earlier and it just made the document all funky.
Old 04-02-2014, 12:24 PM
Legally Unlicensed

Fixed it

Tags
probation - letter